Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well aint that just dandy... Our snow tomorrow is expected to turn to sleet and freezing rain around the time I go to work and everyone else is trying to go home. Probably head in early before traffic picks up. Maybe get lucky and they will keep the school busses off the road. They are usually getting out when I am driving in.
That sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well aint that just dandy... Our snow tomorrow is expected to turn to sleet and freezing rain around the time I go to work and everyone else is trying to go home. Probably head in early before traffic picks up. Maybe get lucky and they will keep the school busses off the road. They are usually getting out when I am driving in.
F that make it a real challenge and drive the Duster!!

So it begins. Now it's the Butte Cnty SO and the firefighters that didn't get all those peoples out of their homes ahead of the fire. Areas with little to zero cell service and remotely scattered properties, all the SO's fault. The weather is looking good for drag racing this coming weekend, not great, but acceptable :lol:. Note to self.
Check battery charge in digital SLR. :D

So it begins. Now it's the Butte Cnty SO and the firefighters that didn't get all those peoples out of their homes ahead of the fire. Areas with little to zero cell service and remotely scattered properties, all the SO's fault. The weather is looking good for drag racing this coming weekend, not great, but acceptable :lol:. Note to self.
Check battery charge in digital SLR. :D
Yep. Just like when they blamed the government for Katrina. The people didn't evacuate despite being told for days a big *** hurricane was coming. Then blamed the government for not saving them or doing it too slowly. This fire is the same case. I get it was fast but some people chose to ride it out instead of evacuating.

He'lol do

IMG_6015.JPG

-
Back