Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Everybody having turkey for thanksgiving?
It is Turkey day isn't it???
We go to the mother in laws for the day.
Kids go to their spouses families for the big meal.
We then get together with them that evening for pie.

I think I am going to smoke a turkey, brine it and butterfly it for my family and friends

Elon Musk drilling a tunnel in California under LA. One earthquake tremor and that will be collapsed! What was he thinking? :wtf::BangHead::wtf::BangHead::wtf::BangHead:

Brrrr...
800CA07C-8179-48DD-A923-E1F1CC45DA57.png
think i will wear the warm boots today.
Have to put 318 away for the winter,i know my tractor will start,its in a cozy warm garage.
Crank up heat in shop.

Brrrr...View attachment 1715250184think i will wear the warm boots today.
Have to put 318 away for the winter,i know my tractor will start,its in a cozy warm garage.
Crank up heat in shop.
Is that C.? 2 below Fahrenheit. Damn I wish the US would have used Metrics in my generation. My 20 year old talks Metric all the time. He was taught it more though. Back in the 60's we just touched on the differences. LOL

Is that C.? 2 below Fahrenheit. Damn I wish the US would have used Metrics in my generation. My 20 year old talks Metric all the time. He was taught it more though. Back in the 60's we just touched on the differences. LOL
1976 the gubbernment switched to the metric system.

-19 is cold, and yes, -2f.
-18 is zero, only reason to remember that is gm block heater cords have a sensor, turns on at 0 degrees F.
Chopping off sensor and putting on a proper plug causes an engine code.

I haven't set an alarm in years. Wake up between 5 and 5:20 every morning. Time changes suck.
I normally don't. Set one this morning, was up before it. Going to do stamp meeting for the Jr Club this morning. Work my regular shift later. Plan to pick something up Mattax found on CL before work.

1976 the gubbernment switched to the metric system.

-19 is cold, and yes, -2f.
-18 is zero, only reason to remember that is gm block heater cords have a sensor, turns on at 0 degrees F.
Chopping off sensor and putting on a proper plug causes an engine code.
Speaking of Subways. Do they sell .305 meter subs (footlong) up there? lol

-
Back