Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well got the manual steering column from @whitepunkonnitro yesterday. Took my column out this morning and pulled the shaft. Took the one from Tony apart, cleaned up the shaft and inserted it back into my column. Yeah I know what I just said!
:lol::popcorn:
Even the boot on the joint was good. Back in the car! Even if I get nothing more done this weekend it’s been a good one! Thanks Tony! And thanks to Ray @halifaxhops for pointing me in Tony’s direction. :thumbsup:

Everybody having turkey for thanksgiving?
I love turkey breasts!
turkey breast.jpg

A blistering 1 degree Fahrenheit here in Fargo this morning. The turkey was hilarious and quite creative! Not sure how many on here go to the Mopars in the Park National show in Minneapolis Mn. Just a quick note that the venue has moved for 2019 it will be held at Washington County fairgrounds Elmo lake Late May. My apologies if this is late news and has been discussed as I am not always up to speed on this thread. Just a FYI for the midwesterners!

A blistering 1 degree Fahrenheit here in Fargo this morning. The turkey was hilarious and quite creative! Not sure how many on here go to the Mopars in the Park National show in Minneapolis Mn. Just a quick note that the venue has moved for 2019 it will be held at Washington County fairgrounds Elmo lake Late May. My apologies if this is late news and has been discussed as I am not always up to speed on this thread. Just a FYI for the midwesterners!
Sounds warm

Yep that show will be different for sure but the first year for it at Farmington instead of the race track was a big change too.

Payback for something he sent me. Look at it like this if you cant bring the people to the animals bring the animals to the ZOO!
That will be hard to top.

Yep that show will be different for sure but the first year for it at Farmington instead of the race track was a big change too.
This year I will get to meet the FABO group that attends. Last year I just did not really know about the FABO community. Now that winter has set in I will get back to thrashing on my Demon. I am stuffing a gen 3 in it. I have been converting my shops from propane to Nat gas for the last several weeks. Translated I am to cheap to hire it done so A lot of digging for an old fat guy like me. This morning the out buildings are a warm toasty 40 degrees via Nat gas! I can go out there crank the heat and music up without listening to the propane tank drain my wallet! Look forward to meeting all of you that attend Mopars in the Park. My goal is to have the Demon there. Not sure it is realistic but that is the stretch goal!

Well got the manual steering column from @whitepunkonnitro yesterday. Took my column out this morning and pulled the shaft. Took the one from Tony apart, cleaned up the shaft and inserted it back into my column. Yeah I know what I just said!
:lol::popcorn:
Even the boot on the joint was good. Back in the car! Even if I get nothing more done this weekend it’s been a good one! Thanks Tony! And thanks to Ray @halifaxhops for pointing me in Tony’s direction. :thumbsup:

I've bought many parts from Tony, he's a good guy to deal with.... :thumbsup:

And I thought today couldn’t get any better, just found out that we’re having Thanksgiving here at our house! Woohoo! I’ll get to cook the turkey for the first time in many years! Not having to go somewhere else is just freakin awesome! Looking forward to Thanksgiving this year! God is good!

-
Back