Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Guess i should get on with nothing too..
Shop needs a little game of pick up sticks...

Rainy,

I always thought Klipsch speakers (Speakers, Headphones & Home Audio | Klipsch) sounded the best. At least they used to. I havent listened to any new ones in a long time.
I have them in my shop and would agree, they are quite nice. I am only at 175 watts per channel but it is loud enough to drown out grinders! And with no equipment running they are still crisp and clean when loud enough you can't hold a conversation.

I know what you mean. This party is in a fancy area in KC called the Plaza. We are a block from the hotel. They have a shuttle so no worry driving.
I'm to the age though where I just don't drink that much.
I held a "company dinner" for my crew last night at local VFW. Everyone had a nice time no brawls, no one kissed the wrong girl and nobody threw up! My obligation is done for the year!

From the natural state of Arkansas, everyone have a nice day, we are in a winter weather advisory

View attachment 1715258622
My family is all from Rogers Springdale Lowell area. We are heading down to visit grandkids in February. Send me a PM if you are anywhere close to there and I would buy ya a beer for your tireless effort on the site.

warm buttered biscuits
homer-simpson-feature1.png

I need some ease all day. I'm off to Kansas City this afternoon for yet another holiday party. This is the big one, free booze so it has its perks.
We get up the next day and go to a Army-Navy football watch. I'll be glad to get home!!

You're a party animal.... :D :popcorn:

Up and at it this morning, may get snow Saturday , I sure hope so so we don't get an ice (frozen rain) storm .
Big news here yesterday :thumbsup: My son may have just picked up a big sponsor for his dirt racer :) They sell after market body parts for newer cars and something like Bumper to Bumper I believe. I got the call last night and the boy is happy to say the least.. When I see my sons doing well in there hobby I have to tell he world :thumbsup:

View attachment 1715258612

View attachment 1715258613

Nothing wrong with being proud of your sons and family.... :thumbsup:

Brag away.... :popcorn: :D

I would buy the limit, then take them to my car and go back for another round... Lather, rinse, repeat as necessary.... :D
Dang, one receipt per individual,household, or address. Well, I got my spring oil changes for cheap for my Darts. And I got a 11% store discount too.

there once was a girl named Shirley who got home from work a little early she caught her old man with his *$%^ in his hand and now Fred has a voice like a girly

-
Back