Stop in for a drink.

-
Don’t be impressed. I have been an SVP for several years now and my last title was Chief Technical Officer. I’m just another Mopar guy who happens to have 30+ years of pharmaceutical experience and gets paid the going rate for my knowledge and expertise. I started my career creating and owning a custom auto Upholstery shop for 6 years before I decided to pursue a career in science and technology.

It doesn’t make me anything special, it just pays well.
You been around the block a few times that's impressive.
Glad your doing well with your career and happy you don't have an attitude problem that's more impressive.

You been around the block a few times that's impressive.
Glad your doing well with your career and happy you don't have an attitude problem that's more impressive.
Thanks! Honor and integrity are far more important to me than title or position. I am always happier spending my time with genuine people of honor who know what is important rather than the self centered arrogant asses who believe a work title makes them something special.

A job is just a job...it doesn’t define who you are or your importance in the World. Only the content of you character matters.

Well, to me anyway.

Thanks! Honor and integrity are far more important to me than title or position. I am always happier spending my time with genuine people of honor who know what is important rather than the self centered arrogant asses who believe a work title makes them something special.

A job is just a job...it doesn’t define who you are or your importance in the World. Only the content of you character matters.

Well, to me anyway.
Couldn't have said it better, we all have our expertise and always someone better than we are.
BUT I have to admit you make an awesome T shirt. Thanks again.

Couldn't have said it better, we all have our expertise and always someone better than we are.
BUT I have to admit you make an awesome T shirt. Thanks again.
Thanks, the shirts are one of my most treasured accomplishments...because they bring genuine joy to those who own them.

And for me, that is far more important than anything else I may do in my job.

Thanks, the shirts are one of my most treasured accomplishments...because they bring genuine joy to those who own them.

I sure like mine and when my car is done gonna have my T shirt on at every car show.
Although I have been using one just to show off.

20190712_211956 (1).jpg
If you ever have time Ddaddy I would like some T shirts with this. I can do them local just like your background better.

Hmmm..I will have to see what I can do with that...I’m sure I can come up with something.

What year and make is the truck? Looks like it’s a Ford?
1929 1.5 ton Ford truck. I drive it to get the mail every day the plate PAPU is Greek for grand pa I would like to send Papu a T shirt he is 85 I think and he just bought a 90's Corvette and is a great guy. It was his truck.

Probly 25 Go Karts in 4 or 5 different varieties at the track tonight :D.
Makes me want to get mine back together :lol:.
Those little kids crack me up.
Like herdin' cats :rofl:.

Probly 25 Go Karts in 4 or 5 different varieties at the track tonight :D.
Makes me want to get mine back together :lol:.
Those little kids crack me up.
Like herdin' cats :rofl:.
Unconventional ya got a picture to share with us on your cart?

Unconventional ya got a picture to share with us on your cart?

IMAG0198.jpg

From the last season we had a track promoter that was looking to the future of auto racing and not only his pocketbook 2012 I think it was. Matte Black and safety/neon/Euclid/Sublime green there might be a pattern developing there :lol:

The one in the cheap sunglasses :lol:

Time to light up the pit and have an adult beverage.
I behaved myself at the track last night, I had a pit pass.
"No Beer in the Pits!"
Must keep the combustible beverage away from the pit.
Safety first ya know :lol:
Yep by the book when some one is looking but would squeeze a nip in when there not. lol

1929 1.5 ton Ford truck. I drive it to get the mail every day the plate PAPU is Greek for grand pa I would like to send Papu a T shirt he is 85 I think and he just bought a 90's Corvette and is a great guy. It was his truck.
Hey Fred, it this essentially your truck? I know it doesn’t have all the unique details yet, but I want to be sure I am working on the correct vehicle.

38F1A6A6-5255-434A-84B7-97E25108A4B5.jpeg

-
Back