Stop in for a drink.

-
Sittin' on the porch, lightin' up the pit, consuming the Bloody Mary and I hear a stream of obscenities coming from nearby. :wtf: is that? I knew my neighbor across the street had been irrigating his front yard in a peaceful fashion, or so I thought. Obscenities continue and there is the neighbor cussing his garden hose :eek:. I unplug the charcoal lighter, plug in the boom box, put on The Best of the Spinners and cranked it. Even above the ghetto blaster I hear "Grow you POS!!" and the neighbor is beating one of his plants with the spray nozzle on the garden hose :eek:. "I need another cocktail" I says to myself. I snacked waaayyy too much on the goodies off the grill, barely had enough room for a Linguicia sandwich :lol:.

lunches be good for the rest of the week :D.

Sittin' on the porch, lightin' up the pit, consuming the Bloody Mary and I hear a stream of obscenities coming from nearby. :wtf: is that? I knew my neighbor across the street had been irrigating his front yard in a peaceful fashion, or so I thought. Obscenities continue and there is the neighbor cussing his garden hose :eek:. I unplug the charcoal lighter, plug in the boom box, put on The Best of the Spinners and cranked it. Even above the ghetto blaster I hear "Grow you POS!!" and the neighbor is beating one of his plants with the spray nozzle on the garden hose :eek:. "I need another cocktail" I says to myself. I snacked waaayyy too much on the goodies off the grill, barely had enough room for a Linguicia sandwich :lol:.

lunches be good for the rest of the week :D.

This used to be a thread w/ funny jokes in it , what happened ?!?

I thought it was funny as heck :rofl: Not often you get to see a full grown man beating on a helpless plant with a garden hose :rofl:
Ya gotta be careful with that...
This-is-Audrey-II-little-shop-of-horrors-37597217-821-417.jpg

This used to be a thread w/ funny jokes in it , what happened ?!?
Nothing funny enough to post around here famous bob other than my neighbors dog ***** in my yard and I go poor bacon grease on the piles and the next day the old gal takes her dog for a walk and it eats it's piles that it left the day before as she tries to get it to stop but she is never fast enough.
You think she would figure it out by now....

Nothing funny enough to post around here famous bob other than my neighbors dog ***** in my yard and I go poor bacon grease on the piles and the next day the old gal takes her dog for a walk and it eats it's piles that it left the day before as she tries to get it to stop but she is never fast enough.
:rofl: That **** is funny!

Damn, what a long day. Sweat running down in my boots.
Good thing I took tomorrow off of work. I believe I will stop at good old Legion Post 580 on the way home.
Just a quick appetizer ...

Damn, what a long day. Sweat running down in my boots.
Good thing I took tomorrow off of work. I believe I will stop at good old Legion Post 580 on the way home.
Just a quick appetizer ...
Sounds good to me and would join you if I was a tad bit closer.

LMAO

Day off started ok. Then found the Alternator on the Dakota went down... 90 degrees with wicked humidity. Gotta keep hydrated.

E80570C7-5683-4D4E-B4CB-17FA49AA9B0E.jpeg

LIB .. The sun finally came out. Just in time for me finishing the morning latte :rolleyes: Dr/PT appointment this morning. Didn't want that quadruple espresso heisting my oil pressure :rolleyes: before I went.

LIB .. The sun finally came out. Just in time for me finishing the morning latte :rolleyes: Dr/PT appointment this morning. Didn't want that quadruple espresso heisting my oil pressure :rolleyes: before I went.
My problem with taking my oil pressure is the nurse that takes it is a knock out and always registers high. And what's even worse is the doctor is a pretty blonde gal and it even gets higher. I need to find a clinic with butt ugly gals but would not be as much fun.

Homebrew Pliny clone tonight. Cheers! This one ended up at 9.1% abv. Overshot it by a tad but very drinkable.

thumbnail111.jpg

Last edited:
Overshot it? Hell I'd say you hit it right in the head.

Just a bit short of Pliny the Younger ABV percentage, but if it's half as drinkable as Younger, it had to be tasty!

Yeah, it's pretty good. Younger has a slightly different hop bill, but pretty similar. Just sent a buddy home with a growler off the 5 gal keg. I'll be curious to see how much is left when the ol lady gets back from Spain in 10 days. LOL

Do they sell Russian River beers up in Colorado?

Yeah, it's pretty good. Younger has a slightly different hop bill, but pretty similar. Just sent a buddy home with a growler off the 5 gal keg. I'll be curious to see how much is left when the ol lady gets back from Spain in 10 days. LOL

Do they sell Russian River beers up in Colorado?

Nice.

I'm yet to find any Russian River out here. Last time I had the Younger was when I was still living in San Diego.

20180227_160159.jpg

That is ingenious, only thing better would be if the lady loved bacon !
I have the same problem with my neighbor

Bacon and sex that is what weekends are all about! I am working for Game and Fish all day today, teaching hunter ed class. I will have to back read tonight.
Sounds like fun.
Hey John when you take the Cuda to the track let me know I would like to come down and watch.

20190720_140402.jpg
20190720_140809.jpg
Took the 29 to the lake today sit in the flat bed and drank beer, smoked a cigar and ate chips and watched the boats.
I tell you guys it is a ruff life being retired. lol

-
Back