Stop in for a drink.

-
My boys have been flying around my house with there airplane and trying to call them in for lunch and a beer but not gonna happen so looks like I drink beer and eat lunch and watch them fly around till they run out of gas.
Reminds me of the old days when just riding a dirt bike past my parents house on the back wheel and my mom yelling get your butt in here lunch it ready!

20190728_144845.jpg
Every time I try to get a picture there already gone. But try to tell a kid to slow down is like telling a woman that your right and she is wrong, not gonna happen.

20190729_090756.jpg
I got my new T shirts from Ddaddy today and as always he did a great job.

20190729_181557.jpg
I also got a surprise with the shirts that put a bigger smile on my face. You guys are the greatest and thanks, I will proudly keep them on the truck in every parade or car show.
You guys are good people.

I know somebody asked me to order those...I just don’t remember who they were.

Hmmm...

:lol:

View attachment 1715370904

The lawn chairs? :poke:
Those are really nice magnetic signs too :thumbsup:
I'm on a budget so your gonna have to set your butt in a uncomfortable lawn chair and drink what ever beer is in the cooler and eat what ever comes off the BBQ. lol
The magnetic signs will make you look good going down the road. And at the end of the trip I got a antacid in the glove box so we don't die before we get home after eating my cooking.
I don't have a glove box????

20190729_195041.jpg
All set for a road trip, cooler full of beer and Costco hot dogs just need a few friends and a designated driver. LOL

View attachment 1715370923 All set for a road trip, cooler full of beer and Costco hot dogs just need a few friends and a designated driver. LOL

Insurance underwriters all over the country are strokin' out at just the thought of (in their eyes) an abomination like that being on a public street :rofl:. Looks like a typical summer night ride in Barstow in my youth :lol:

Insurance underwriters all over the country are strokin' out at just the thought of (in their eyes) an abomination like that being on a public street :rofl:. Looks like a typical summer night ride in Barstow in my youth :lol:
IDK, it’s a ‘29. Probably doesn’t go much faster than you can run...and nobody makes you wear a helmet for that.

That is a really neat truck :thumbsup:. Now that I think on it, I've only owned 2 passenger cars in my life. The Dart and the '83 Mustang ragtop. Trucks are just my vehicle of choice.

I live in the middle of no one cares what you do as long as you don't wake them up at night or mow your grass at 6 in the morning.

I live in the middle of no one cares what you do as long as you don't wake them up at night or mow your grass at 6 in the morning.

I don't think we were that kind to the neighbors, bad kids. Well, they were pleased when I replaced the glass packs/home made side pipes with the turbo mufflers on the Ranchero :rofl:.

I don't think we were that kind to the neighbors, bad kids. Well, they were pleased when I replaced the glass packs/home made side pipes with the turbo mufflers on the Ranchero :rofl:.
Sounds like you fit right into my neighborhood when I was a kid. lol

Got my one and only Exhibition of Speed Ticket at 17 :lol:. I was much more discreet after that :rofl:.
My first time being pulled over by a cop was on a dirt bike a Banelli 100cc and he chased me for a long time trying to run me off the road. Lucky for me he side swiped a fire hydrant and totaled out his cop car before he got me. Yes I know a small bike against a car but was on gravel roads and tight turns so I won and learned my lesson and got a bigger bike. And that is a true story the cop car had to be towed after hitting the hydrant. I was a good boy for a long time after that.

You guys don't have time for my list of tickets! The signs are totally cool Fred. Dd rocks no doubt! Just let me know when you want me to meet you for the seats. Or just send your boys over, I am good either way.
I really want to get the seats just been busy here with the new plane and the in laws being sick.
Gonna be heading to Washington next month you need to go there?

-
Back