Stop in for a drink.

-
So a 4" collector with 2 1/2" primaries @ 10" tall would be 69 fl oz approximately. Might have to shorten that collector up some or start lifting weights to drink 4 lbs of beer at a time :lol: Or ... drink it faster.

1 5/8" primaries and 2 1/2" would be just about a pint. Could be on to something here. With a bolt on flange? Or without? The flange would add stability and the gasket material would add a little color. :D
That 805 is doin it's job now :D

1 5/8" primaries and 2 1/2" would be just about a pint. Could be on to something here. With a bolt on flange? Or without? The flange would add stability and the gasket material would add a little color. :D
That 805 is doin it's job now :D
Oh just shut up and weld...then show us what ya got! :poke:

I brewed my Chocolate Orange Stout this morning. Damn the wort smells good. There is Irish Stout, pale dry malt and chocolate in the wort. The orange zest (soaked in Tito's) will get added in a week.
Chocolate orange stout.jpg
Chocolate orange stout.jpg2.jpg
Chocolate orange stout.jpg3.jpg
Chocolate orange stout.jpg4.jpg

Hey Mike - How big are the batches you brew? Are you a member of any homebrew forums?
This one is 2 gallons. I doubled my Octoberfest for 4 gallons and my Orange Shandy makes 5 gallons. I am a member of a local group, a statewide group on Facebook and the Mr. Beer group on Facebook. I am also a member of a forum or two.

OK got my very first batch of beer in wort so gonna keep it as close to 70* as I can for 3 weeks or so and see if I can make a good beer.

sounds good chocolate orange but not an oatmeal fan though but I can be one if it's good.
The oat stout is highly rated. Sounds like it's complex with blend of pale, caramel, chocolate and roast malts, along with a generous portion of malted oats. Sounds like an adventure.
The Yule Like This Ale should be better. It starts with Amber ale, Munich and Crystal malt then brown sugar and Mulling spices (that they use in cider) I think I mentioned that before.

The oat stout is highly rated. Sounds like it's complex with blend of pale, caramel, chocolate and roast malts, along with a generous portion of malted oats. Sounds like an adventure.
The Yule Like This Ale should be better. It starts with Amber ale, Munich and Crystal malt then brown sugar and Mulling spices (that they use in cider) I think I mentioned that before.
Where’s the Mocha? :poke:

I got a lot to learn Toolman gonna take time but might catch up with you someday.
Mulling spice? you might have mention it but was over my head but is making more scene now.

-
Back