Stop in for a drink.

-
So what is it about a can of beer and suddenly everything is just so funny, I mean freaking hilarious.

Finally!! I got paid what they owe me, it was in my account this afternoon.

Getting paid only once a month is hard enough, but for them to be 4 weeks past due on paying me for September was unacceptable.

At least I can breathe a little easier with this payment in my account...and I made it clear that I won’t tolerate this again. October’s payment is due in a week and we will see if they got my message.

Now, time for a few cold ones!

Getting paid only once a month is hard enough, but for them to be 4 weeks past due on paying me for September was unacceptable.

At least I can breathe a little easier with this payment in my account...and I made it clear that I won’t tolerate this again. October’s payment is due in a week and we will see if they got my message.

Cheers Dave!

uj and rye3.jpg

Well the Strohs was disappointed a bit. To many hops or flowery hops compared to the old days! It was OK I guess.
But not like I remembered!

Well the Strohs was disappointed a bit. To many hops or flowery hops compared to the old days! It was OK I guess.
But not like I remembered!
They need the old "fired brew" recipe.

Makes me glad I'm retired David I get real bent out of shape when I don't get paid.

Having. Few cold ones and plying with my digital crayons. Trying g to work out how to blend these two images nd the colorize the finished product...

95C592B0-68A1-4CA4-95C2-CA6112FD532E.jpeg

A8022111-B7C9-4CE3-9911-833E8F4CEBFA.jpeg

I have the Futurliner colorized to use as a reference for the train...

49E28044-9739-4732-885C-221405BB67EF.jpeg

Makes me glad I'm retired David I get real bent out of shape when I don't get paid.
Don’t recall ever not getting paid. Have had check that were shorted and not paid correct till next one 2 weeks later. Have had some day or so late ones. Thats enough to cause major problems if you have a house or car payment coming out. Have seen people lose their mind for a check either not being right or on time...

Don’t recall ever not getting paid. Have had check that were shorted and not paid correct till next one 2 weeks later. Have had some day or so late ones. Thats enough to cause major problems if you have a house or car payment coming out. Have seen people lose their mind for a check either not being right or on time...
I do paintless dent repair on cars for a side job and had a few bad checks.

Only had that happen once. Our contract had a clause in that said if we weren't paid by 5pm on payday, we remained on the clock until we were paid. The supervisor had a fist full of cash at 5pm when the checks had not arrived.

-
Back