Stop in for a drink.

-
Book club. Makers..Surly Furious paired with Christopher Moore’s take on King Lear from the point of view of the Pocket the Fool.

17490284-3358-4B4E-8439-2BD67B8161A3.jpeg

F1508CAC-9A6B-4373-BB7A-AC9544C33D9E.jpeg

Been sampling this afternoon. Yikes! Good stuff. I am supposed to graduate from Cardiac Rehab this Friday. I promised some home brew so I am going to bring some Orange Shandy, Canadian Blonde, Chocolate Orange Stout, and Octoberfest. Oh and a stack of clear glasses.

Been sampling this afternoon. Yikes! Good stuff. I am supposed to graduate from Cardiac Rehab this Friday. I promised some home brew so I am going to bring some Orange Shandy, Canadian Blonde, Chocolate Orange Stout, and Octoberfest. Oh and a stack of clear glasses.
Glad I'm not in rehab but would be nice to do some sampling with your brew.

20191115_141035.jpg
Found a new bottle of whiskey for my coffee mix, good taste and will try it with hot chocolate and whip cream.

20191115_153044.jpg
20191030_164047.jpg
Cheers my friends. New labels from Ddaddy taste better with the label.

Good luck with that. It's nice to have the big bottles. Next time you visit, I'll hook you up.
OK sounds good would like to fly out there again sometime after winter is over you live in a great spot even on the East side of your mountain.
20190922_090338.jpg

Thats sooo cool. I need to come up with a label. I got a pretty good Idea of what I want. Now all I have to do is learn how to make beer :)
I think You would do a good job real easy to do more money than buying one at the store but believe me taste much better. I don't know how to post the web site but look up Mr. Beer.

OK sounds good would like to fly out there again sometime after winter is over you live in a great spot even on the East side of your mountain.View attachment 1715423622
Pretty cool shot of Fort Peck. I would think those flip top bottles would be the cats meow. Not sure though. I might have to migrate to the brewers thread here soon. I have everything to brew except the know how and experience.

Pretty cool shot of Fort Peck. I would think those flip top bottles would be the cats meow. Not sure though. I might have to migrate to the brewers thread here soon. I have everything to brew except the know how and experience.
Toolmanmike got me started and has been a big help.

I think You would do a good job real easy to do more money than buying one at the store but believe me taste much better. I don't know how to post the web site but look up Mr. Beer.
Beer Making Kits | Refills | Homebrewing Recipes | Mr. Beer its easy Fred. Just right click the address bar at the top of the page you want to link to and select copy. Now click back to the FABO tab and right click in the reply you want and select paste. Just make sure the blinking curser is where you want it.

My kid tried to show me and I screwed up many times I guess practice makes perfect.
Yes it does. Give it a whirl right here. Nobody gonna dis ya. Just make sure that blinking curser is in the reply box somewhere or where you want it.

-
Back