Stop in for a drink.

-
Found a new bottle of whiskey for my coffee mix, good taste and will try it with hot chocolate and whip cream.

Keith @zkx14 likes his Revel Stoke straight up...with a straw!

DD61243C-E574-4F1A-B9D2-36D28F642DA2.jpeg

Revel Sroke Pecan became a sort of tradition around here when the FABO guys would get together. I think it has been at every major get together for the past few years. I think @Ben Drinkin started it...

It was front and center on the table here at my place when Mopar Tim first brought me the ‘66 Dart and everyone showed up for the party. I think Tike went home with the rest of the bottle...

1425F038-F574-47CD-A32C-B846016E75E8.jpeg

7F40B617-0747-4781-BB27-F0030D231154.jpeg

Revel Sroke Pecan became a sort of tradition around here when the FABO guys would get together. I think it has been at every major get together for the past few years. I think @Ben Drinkin started it...
Pretty sure that one was on Toolman. Rick brought some out cause we didn't have it available in PA

Ok will leave it at home and bring another bottle. lol

My wife and I are on a road trip I believe I mentioned elsewhere. Having previously visited our youngest son in College Station (in his last year of college), friends in New Orleans then on to Memphis. We are leaving Nashville in the morning. We hit a small distillery, The Nashville Craft Distillery, here yesterday and headed to Lynchburg and had a great tour and tasting. Sipping some now with a few dashes of cherry bitters. Off to Little Rock tomorrow as a stop over to landing in Tyler Texas to spend a couple of days with our middle son then back home to Boerne.

My wife and I are on a road trip I believe I mentioned elsewhere. Having previously visited our youngest son in College Station (in his last year of college), friends in New Orleans then on to Memphis. We are leaving Nashville in the morning. We hit a small distillery, The Nashville Craft Distillery, here yesterday and headed to Lynchburg and had a great tour and tasting. Sipping some now with a few dashes of cherry bitters. Off to Little Rock tomorrow as a stop over to landing in Tyler Texas to spend a couple of days with our middle son then back home to Boerne.
Sounds good I think I would stay south and come home next spring. lol.

I took 5 liters to Cardiac Rehab today to share. (I graduated today) Those nurses can drink! I didn't bring much home. LOL

I like the Pecan Reval Stokes. Brought some home from, Carlisle, I think OMR provided it. Along with a bottle of 30 YO Scotch. Yum....

Happy day, my company paid me today for what they owe me for October bringing their balance owed me to even. I guess my leaning on them got their attention.

Good thing...since 2 weeks ago they owed my over $53k and I was ready to pull their plug.

Cold beer time now that I can breathe a little easier.

-
Back