Stop in for a drink.

-
Well , Hope your havin a good one,...What did ya get,...Anything cool?....I'll hoist a cold frosty for you if you do the same for me on Saturday,....I gets to go to Long Trail and Harpoon Brewery's on Saturday fer my B'Day...

It's my birthday so I have to have a couple right!?! Here is mine :D

I remember the first time that I had Captain Morgan spiced rum.

I was at a progressive party at the Phi-Kap frat house. A guy on the third floor had Captain Morgan's spiced rum with melted hot butter floating on top of it. I had three shots of that... :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

* a progressive party is where a bunch of people get together and each has a room with a drink in it. You have to each room before moving on to the next floor... All mixed drinks, no beer.... :drinkers: :drunken: :toimonst:

It's my birthday so I have to have a couple right!?! Here is mine :D
Happy birthday Keith :glasses7: I just opened my front door and snapped a picture bud, Yep ! I am stocked up and snowed in on your birthday :toothy1:

Attachments

• 11018868_1015221338493212_3882849018235731317_n.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 203
Mike, I was lookin at the Radar,...we gots the same storm,,....rainin now but I'm supposed to get 3 to 5", how about you?

Mike, I was lookin at the Radar,...we gots the same storm,,....rainin now but I'm supposed to get 3 to 5", how about you?

Calling for 4 more inches on top of the 3 we have now :coffee2:

Happy birthday Keith :glasses7: I just opened my front door and snapped a picture bud, Yep ! I am stocked up and snowed in on your birthday :toothy1:

Wow....we here in central MN have had hardly any snow this winter....one big snowfall early...then nothing but a light dusting. The other day we got 3"...probably out 3rd biggest snowfall this winter! Only had to use my snow blower 1 time in November, that's it! :D

i remember the first time that i had captain morgan spiced rum.

I was at a progressive party at the phi-kap frat house. A guy on the third floor had captain morgan's spiced rum with melted hot butter floating on top of it. I had three shots of that... :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

* a progressive party is where a bunch of people get together and each has a room with a drink in it. You have to each room before moving on to the next floor... All mixed drinks, no beer.... :drinkers: :drunken: :toimonst:

lmfao!!!

Well thanks for the snow,... must have 3 feet on the ground,...Ain;t seen this much here in,.....well....ever......

Wow....we here in central MN have had hardly any snow this winter....one big snowfall early...then nothing but a light dusting. The other day we got 3"...probably out 3rd biggest snowfall this winter! Only had to use my snow blower 1 time in November, that's it! :D

Thats a good change for you all up there Here's to your Birthday bud :drinkers::drinkers:,
Crown over ice for you to night , just a couple :D

Happy birthday Keith. agreed on this winter being weak. Cold though. Made good ice for fishing.

Figured I would fire this up for FRIDAY! Unfortunately I am on call so I'm just sitting around the house planning on heading to bed soon.

nah ...just hanging out trying to figure out what I want to eat......Nachos sound good .....but then so do chikin nuggets from Micky Ds......maybe a bowling alley burger.

Problem is that I already changed to my house clothes and I don't feel like getting dressed up again to go back into town......lazy huh LOL

Just wait girl you will realize what an institution marriage is. Are you ready to be institutionalized yet?

yea I am ready for the mental institute \\:D/:rock::rock:

J/K....no I am not ready to be grown up responsible yet......still too many cars to buy and work on and too much fun before being tied down to an ogre

however I think those wrench rings would make an awesome wedding thing.....definitely something no one else has. Regular rings can get kinda boring and all look the same after awhile.

Attachments

• Shrekcharacter.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 191
-
Back