Stop in for a drink.

-
We really didn't know how cold it got that first night. We camped next to a fast moving stream at about 7000', next morning there was 3" of ice on it all the way across it's 10' width. Got skunked, best camping trip I ever took :lol:. Frickin Mulies are smart. Day before opening day they were everywhere. Opening morning they were all standing next to the orange painted horses and cows in the rancher's fields :rofl:
well next time come out here the white tail are stupid and will stand there so you can shoot them. Grain fed here and are pretty plump around hunting season.
I'm to old to enjoy getting skunked and I live off the deer hitting cars keeps me busy in body work. lol

well next time come out here the white tail are stupid and will stand there so you can shoot them. Grain fed here and are pretty plump around hunting season.
I'm to old to enjoy getting skunked and I live off the deer hitting cars keeps me busy in body work. lol

Sound a lot like Muleys out in my neck of the woods...
20181214_170532.jpg
20181206_152357.jpg
20180820_142452.jpg

It is a little late to comment on the whole gin topic, but gin and lemonade is standard at our house in summer months. You boys side tracked me with the georgeous bird dogs and mulies. Man some beautiful dogs for sure. I was raised with pointers. I have always had a soft spot for them.

Thanks!

Nice racks would think your house would be good hunting ground.
I live in a small town and in winter we have about 15 white tail roaming around town but have not seen one with that nice of a rack as you have there.

Yeah we've got quite a few studs running the streets around here...

Screenshot_20190313-194107_Gallery.jpg

For all of you looking to swing up my way for a beer please note the road closures in red. That means the state has gates down or roads blocked. This has been a storm.View attachment 1715303154
I'm in the yellow come on over here and have a beer. Been painting rear end parts on my car all day so the garage has a nice man cave smell to it. lol

upload_2019-3-14_15-51-40.jpeg
Fred Scigliano said:
Wow I found some drinking partners Hey guys hope you don't mind me butting in but I drink by myself and always good to have others to talk to without leaving the house. lol
^^
Well then, I have simple tastes :)...
At home, all ,chores completed, finally some sunshine,
Picture.jpg

Picture.jpg

A couple of bourbon and cokes for the wife and I on our anniversary...

20190314_183740.jpg

Reba in the background looking outside for any signs of movement lol

I’m working from home tomorrow and nothing on my calendar for the morning. Plus it is supposed to rain all day.

Soooo...an extra beer tonight just because!

IMG_2034.JPG
Cheers to Friday, gents! Miller Time!

View attachment 1715303847

Pups going crazy with the deer outside...
Hemi went to vet this afternoon for post op review. She is looking good. Vet asked wife to assist with exam today after debacle last appt. no drama today she was fine. Didn't try to eat vet. Never bet against a 100 pound pissed off Shepard.

-
Back