Story of Jungle Jim

-

brian6pac

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I found this on you tube, not put together the way I would have liked to see it but it works. More about Jungle Pam.

THE VERY FIRST problem I see is that the hottie on the right is NOT "Jungle Pam."

That was Barbara Roufs, who is also "no longer with us."

She was also involved in the drag scene, a trophy girl/ model but she was NOT "directly" involved with Jungle Jim

Also that retard when he talked about Jim's crash and death, showed a wrecked FUNNY CAR which is not what he was driving at the time

Last edited:
There is a rather recent interview with Pam on youtube. Watch that one, its interesting.

The crash photo----------found it but cannot post it as it's "Pinterest". IT is the M/T Arnie Behling crash, had NOTHING to do with Jungle

Hmm, I never looked at her face but I think you are right. But does it matter ?
It matters to me and I bet it matters to Jungle Pam.

"What if" someone took the famous photo of Garlits getting his foot cut off and claimed that photo was someone else getting killed, etc?

I'm not blaming you Brian, but that video was poorly done and poorly researched and there are GLARING mistakes, which makes you wonder if much else in it is true.

It matters to me and I bet it matters to Jungle Pam.

"What if" someone took the famous photo of Garlits getting his foot cut off and claimed that photo was someone else getting killed, etc?

I'm not blaming you Brian, but that video was poorly done and poorly researched and there are GLARING mistakes, which makes you wonder if much else in it is true.

That's why I said it wasn't put together the way I would have liked it.

-
Back