"street" outlaws tonight

-

Marcohotrod

Reaction score
see daddy cocky dave crash at the track tonight. and when they have a race night - trailers, a crowd, a flashlight at the finish, "street" has no painted line down the center, etc. - they are at an airport or industrial park - that discovery has rented

see daddy cocky dave crash at the track tonight. and when they have a race night - trailers, a crowd, a flashlight at the finish, "street" has no painted line down the center, etc. - they are at an airport or industrial park - that discovery has rented

I am going to watch it, but I don't get the point of your post...

So...tell us something we don't already know.......What is the point of your post ?

Daddy Dave didn't even drive in tonights episode...

I guess that would be the part of the show where they said he crashed at a race track at a no prep race.

x3

I was on wife swap. NO reality show is reality.

This is one of the only ones besides overhaulin that I enjoy. Curse of oak island is good too. None of them are reality.

There is some drama. Especially Farm Truck and Asian. But the racing is real. I like the show and try not to miss it.

I feel bad for Dave. All that work and money to finally have his own car. He got out of the groove bad and couldn't reel it in. Glad he's ok. The cage did it's job. Don't like seeing people hurt.

Big Chief wrecked his hot wheels last week. but we won't see it until next season. Reality TV is way slower the Reality!:glasses7:

That was a pretty short wheelbase compared to the truck

You have that backwards. The truck is shorter than the chevy 2 by two inches.

1963 chevy 2 is 110" the Sonoma is 108"

talk on facebook was dominator might put a mopar mopar in it,but seen nothing solid on that,cheif already have a new car,its a pro mod firebird

talk on facebook was dominator might put a mopar mopar in it,but seen nothing solid on that,cheif already have a new car,its a pro mod firebird

i was actually just talking about this...all the pro-mod/stock hemi's out there...and none of these fellas run one?

the Dominator Dart has a Big cube Chevy motor in it/ ??????? was a fan, now not so much.
Yea, I just noticed that this last episode. a little disappointing to say the least, who gives a crap about another big cube chevy

Unless he goes with a boosted billet hemi - I don't see anything coming close to what the GM engines can do. Unfortunate, but there are no economical Mopar blocks that are usable at those levels. These guys don't race for the make - they race for cash. Chuck used to race imports...lol.
My number one show to watch. I know it's not totally real, but there's just something about about it and I like the guys. Farmtruck & Asian remind me of stuff we used to do...lol.

There are some nice cars on that show. The Dart isn't on my list.

Unless he goes with a boosted billet hemi - I don't see anything coming close to what the GM engines can do. Unfortunate, but there are no economical Mopar blocks that are usable at those levels. These guys don't race for the make - they race for cash. Chuck used to race imports...lol.
My number one show to watch. I know it's not totally real, but there's just something about about it and I like the guys. Farmtruck & Asian remind me of stuff we used to do...lol.

If you listen to the podcasts on Tuesdays you'll like them even more. Down to earth, straight shooting, funny guys.

http://www.midweststreetcars.com/#!podcasts/c13ht

I'm with the rest of you like the show, yes it sucks daddy Dave and chief have wrecked but thats racing sometimes. Hope dominator puts a mopar motor in it, it's a clean car, all of them are really. Have my dvr set to record it every week, that and kindigit designs

I have seen Dominators car at my local track and it is a really nice looking straight car with a perfect looking paint job. He said he would put a mopar motor in it if he could afford one and it made enough power.

-
Back