Stripe kits

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
I think there is someone who makes up stripes for our carsssssss could you direct me in how to get in touch with them.74 Duster.

Member ChallengerGary supplied mine... very nice..

cheers

+1 on this!!

You can message him here or find him on Ebay. I believe on Ebay he has two accounts, one is challengergary and the other is topflitegraphics. I'm not 100% sure though, more like 99%.

I'll attach some pictures of my Duster that was just done a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_20150907_191032.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_20150821_141915.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 398
+1 on this!!

You can message him here or find him on Ebay. I believe on Ebay he has two accounts, one is challengergary and the other is topflitegraphics. I'm not 100% sure though, more like 99%.

I'll attach some pictures of my Duster that was just done a couple weeks ago.

nice nice nice its nice to be nice

I think there is someone who makes up stripes for our carsssssss could you direct me in how to get in touch with them.74 Duster.

http://phoenixgraphix.com/p-d/ct1108.php

We make the kits for your Duster. Phoenix Graphix is licensed by Chrysler Corporation and we have been in business for over 30 years.

All we do our decals and stripes. WE use automotive grade cast vinyl not calendered. WE meet or exceed OEM standards and are a supporter for this site.

Buy with confidence and we have LIVE assistance for your questions

But I do find it kind of funny that you use a picture of a car that I built using stripes that I made on your website. Here is the original non-doctored photo that I took :)

http://challengergary.com/images/1973_duster_340_drvr_fender.jpg

We are not aware that this photo is your proprietary property. If so please provide us with documentation and proof. Photos on the web are public domain.

Licensed by the Chrysler Corporation as a decals restoration manufacturer

Established in 1985

You have got to love an answer like that! So PheonixGrapix, are any of the images on your website actually items that you produce? Kind of disappointing that you don't have pictures of your product on your website, but instead surf internet for generic images.

Challengergary said "that I built using stripes that I made on your website" .... so who copied who? ......

We are not aware that this photo is your proprietary property. If so please provide us with documentation and proof. Photos on the web are public domain.

Licensed by the Chrysler Corporation as a decals restoration manufacturer

Established in 1985

maybe you should google the definition of public relations while you're looking for car pictures, kind of a douchy way to act while representing a business, ChallengerGary will get getting my order on principle alone.

Used Pheonix Graphix for the 72 Duster and just recently received the Dodge Dude graphics for the Sweptline we are doing. Excellent quality and customerservice. I also understand many are happy with Challengergary's kits and service. Both support this site and provide quality kits and service.

-
Back