Status
Not open for further replies.

2nup350

the four doors are mandatory
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm tearing out my slant six. I tried to fix it but this is the second engine to go poof and I'm not gonna rebuild it. I've got a line on a complete and cheap 318 so here it goes.
I've got one slant six, runs well. 81 block/head. excessive crank walk. selling the head for $50. if you need anything else off it, let me know. I'll probably just mail it for postage. from 31804

I've got another slant six, '73 block exhaust leaks into coolant once the engine is up to temp. probably a crack. if you need any bits off it, like rocker, rods or crank or something, great. make me a lowball offer to mail or pick it up for free. and I'll take it. I'd rather give it away than see it go to scrap.

I'm selling all the accessories off these.

cast intake and exhaust plus single barrel rebuilt carb. has run faithfully for 10 years- $100
81 welded alloy single intake, will need a broken air fitting removed- postage
81 exhaust- broken bolts need to be removed- choke clearance to side rather than rearward. postage
Air conditioning brackets, hoses, Sanden compressor- this is a modified setup to run 134 with a new style compressor and everything you need to bolt it in. it worked fine in my car- I drained it to pull the engine. $75
coil and bracket-postage
oil pump-postage
oil pans- 81 truck-73 car- postage
904 trans /6 pattern. shifts fine. I've driven this trans about 10k and it's fine. must pickup or make your own arrangements- $100
Slant K member. I have no idea who would want this but it's here and free for pickup. I know it's straight.

IMG_3825.JPG

Last edited:
I'd be interested in just the Sanden style AC brackets; the hoses wouldn't work in my 65. Thanks!

EDIT: and maybe the truck oil pan and oil oickup

Last edited:
I'm interested in the oil pump and water pump off the 81 if these are available. PM sent.

I'd be interested in just the Sanden style AC brackets; the hoses wouldn't work in my 65. Thanks!

EDIT: and maybe the truck oil pan and oil oickup
get in touch, I'm not gonna hang onto this stuff long. I can post a pic of the mount tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back