Strut nut & shock bolt and nut

-

Hilderbrand1983

Reaction score
Two quick questions; I have a couple of small bits that I need to buy. Any help is appreciated. Working with a '67 Dart 270. I have a parts manual, but I can't find the information I need.

1. What is the size and thread of the nut that attaches the struts to the lower control arms? I remember this nut had an integrated washer.
2. What size bolt and nut is used to attach the shocks to the lower control arms?

Thankfully, in the front suspension rebuild, these were the only parts that I lost. Again, any help is very much appreciated. Thanks!

Two quick questions; I have a couple of small bits that I need to buy. Any help is appreciated. Working with a '67 Dart 270. I have a parts manual, but I can't find the information I need.

1. What is the size and thread of the nut that attaches the struts to the lower control arms? I remember this nut had an integrated washer.
2. What size bolt and nut is used to attach the shocks to the lower control arms?

Thankfully, in the front suspension rebuild, these were the only parts that I lost. Again, any help is very much appreciated. Thanks!

9/16 x 18

7/16 x 14 x 2 1/4 inch.

Strut Rod Nuts 001 (Small).JPG

Shock Absorber Bolts 001 (Small).JPG

-
Back