Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Maybe something will turn headed toward home, good to see you back, stay safe, Joe

Been up for 24 hrs.Im in Orlando and today was a pain.No pics just plain trailers.Some fella from Feld Entertainment told us the wrongtimes to load inand when 6 of us got there at 10am they said we couldnt till midnight so we drove around and found a Toys r Us building(vacant) and dropped trailers and went back for our second.All of us being under commie rule couldnt log this cause of the delay but we ended up cheating and got them in at the venue and i helped shuttleand qm going to bed.I think when i wake up there is Sunday fun day at Orlando speed World

Been up for 24 hrs.Im in Orlando and today was a pain.No pics just plain trailers.Some fella from Feld Entertainment told us the wrongtimes to load inand when 6 of us got there at 10am they said we couldnt till midnight so we drove around and found a Toys r Us building(vacant) and dropped trailers and went back for our second.All of us being under commie rule couldnt log this cause of the delay but we ended up cheating and got them in at the venue and i helped shuttleand qm going to bed.I think when i wake up there is Sunday fun day at Orlando speed World

............becuz the dumshits that make the rules never actually have to operate under them!!!

Well i slept from 0600 to 1030 hrs .No loads till Tuesday.I got a hotel and am fixin to go eat steak at a Brazilian steak house!

Well i slept from 0600 to 1030 hrs .No loads till Tuesday.I got a hotel and am fixin to go eat steak at a Brazilian steak house!
Is it's anything like the ones around here, you're in for a treat
I'm not a big steak eater, but I get my fill off the bacon wrapped chicken and the grilled pineapple

good to get back home every now and then, catch up on homework!

Got loaded 2am and stopped in Jackson Ms to get fuel and a omelette.No potatoe or bread!!!!
Rainman strikes again in Florida!

20180904_091845.jpg
20180904_034517.jpg

Im at Bucks Wheel and alignment in Ft.worth to get a check up on my pos.I get great service here!My tires last the longest here!

Look forward to your pics and posts, seeing the country side . I have a question about mileage, do you try and maximize it or do you just drive not thinking about it ? Have you done any tests on your own to see if it shows different results ? Thanks again for your posts !

Look forward to your pics and posts, seeing the country side . I have a question about mileage, do you try and maximize it or do you just drive not thinking about it ? Have you done any tests on your own to see if it shows different results ? Thanks again for your posts !
You have to pay for every mile with maintenance and fuel tax.I try to get the most money for less miles but sometimes it don't look good on paper but you have a cheque at the end of the week.I'm averaging 1.65 for all miles my truck runs.

good day to spend in shop with the rain should be cool

Nothing to do in the shop
There is always something to do, get that creative mind going , wax on wax off, turn on some music and drive everyone crazy wondering what the hell you are doing out there

35484236_2121470124534989_8943495990569074688_n.jpg

-
Back