Stuff I do while Truckin

-
I'm in a parking spot.Not much room here lucky I have a short trailer.

20181028_090041.jpg

at least the weather is beautiful as it is here this morning

Man, Air Force recruiters have some cool stuff these days. All I had was this neato F-16 Mini-jet set up as a go-cart (cica 1994, Lewiston, Idaho). Used to put kids in it to take pictures at Air Shows. I hadn't seen the VAPOR Special Operations Supercar before. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Air Force Mini-jet.jpg

Glad you got out of there and back on the road, stay safe out there

Man, you are all over the place. Stay safe and keep reporting your travels. I always enjoy following along, Joe

Man, you are all over the place. Stay safe and keep reporting your travels. I always enjoy following along, Joe
In a stinky chemical plant waiting on the fella to tell a me where to drop.Thay have some nasty stuff here!

You started this 12 years ago and you're till posting ? that's longevity.
The variety with that trailer transit job almost looks like it could be fun, if you didn't have to put up with all the jerks on the road. I retired after 28 years as an O/O. My main income was local sand and gravel with an end dump, but I did 17 years OTR in the winters for the money to make payments...:eek: Stay safe out there.

great video, enjoy your time off during Thanksgiving and trip to Branson, stay safe

-
Back