Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Lori and I are moving from Knoxville to the Milwaukee area and have made several trips hauling stuff up. Three observations we made, more than usual wide or over sized loads, a bunch of waded up guard rails and seems like there are more cab over trucks on the road. Is the cab over thing because there are more European drivers and that is what they are used to?

Lori and I are moving from Knoxville to the Milwaukee area and have made several trips hauling stuff up. Three observations we made, more than usual wide or over sized loads, a bunch of waded up guard rails and seems like there are more cab over trucks on the road. Is the cab over thing because there are more European drivers and that is what they are used to?
they are making a comeback.The new trucks are a computer nightmare plus pre 2000 trucks are exempt from computer commie logs

Horse barn at Dolly Partons stampede

FB_IMG_1542549841729.jpg

You're going the wrong direction. I've lived in MN for 66 years and I'm beyond tired of snow and cold. I can't convince the wife to move south to retire....:(

You're going the wrong direction. I've lived in MN for 66 years and I'm beyond tired of snow and cold. I can't convince the wife to move south to retire....:(
Daughter lives in Sarasota. Its pay back time. Mom and Dad will be coming for visits.

Daughter lives in Sarasota. Its pay back time. Mom and Dad will be coming for visits.

That could work, as long as she doesn't mind "company" from November to April...

I see you are enjoying some well deserved time off. Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm gonna have to go back to work Thursaday.Dont want to but I gott put beans on the table
No fun, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Keep on truckin’ and be safe...just like you always are.

I hope the road is smooth and the miles easy as you go...

sorry to hear. Just got bad news that my Pastor's wife that lives across from my equipment shop had an MRI today and tumor in brain has grown. Not good, Joe

sorry to hear. Just got bad news that my Pastor's wife that lives across from my equipment shop had an MRI today and tumor in brain has grown. Not good, Joe
prayers sent.My step daughters father in law was in for heart surgery.The doctors had a camera down this throat and witnessed a miracle.His heart(GOD DID IT)REPAIRED ITSELF as the doctors watched and recorded the whole thing!Benny Gunn was not there!I said it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.Her father-in-law is a super person

-
Back