Stuff I do while Truckin

-
I had a neighbor a couple of years ago that did that. I had never heard of a heart repairing itself but the cardiologist showed us the film and showed us where the heart or God as I believe had made its own bypass and said if it hadn't he would have been dead.

I had a neighbor a couple of years ago that did that. I had never heard of a heart repairing itself but the cardiologist showed us the film and showed us where the heart or God as I believe had made its own bypass and said if it hadn't he would have been dead.
Praise God

you sound like your luck is like mine. Ran dozier yesterday and when I put it on lowboy and was chaining it down radiator core was leaking. Too cold to mess with it and besides I am helping with a Christmas Comes Alive tonight thru Sunday if rain doesn't hinder it. I have been taking one of my tractors and pulling hay ride trailer thru a live nativity Christmas program. It is really nice with all live people and animals. We usually run 3,000 to 3,200 people thru in 4 nights. No bad to be way out in country. Hope they get you back running and back on road soon.

Been sick

Enterprise Al to Houston
20181213_133226.jpg
20181213_133238.jpg

Hope you are feeling better. Been putting radiator back in so leak is stopped for now.

Took this trailer from wichata falls TX to this job site out side of Austin.Almost got stuck in the mud.Its the paint trailer for a water tower mfg and installer.My truck is filthy inside and out

20190102_095738.jpg

Didn't know you went off oad too. You need to stick to paved roads. Glad to see you back and hope you had great holidays.

Delivered the Ct scan trailer in the snow and went up to Greely to get a water tank/vacume for for Enid Ok.Its raining I'll post a pic of it later.Supposed to freeze tonight.Im in Lamar at the a truckstop out of hrs.Ibdrive like a nut all day.Im pooped.

Monday I pick up a very important trailer going downtown Atlanta.Its going to be there for 3 weeks.Ot dilevers Thursday and it pays ok but youd thought it would pay more. 2500 bucks for 786 miles including a stop to wash the trailer and a layover!

Yeah that's one big, beautiful stadium. Guess they need all that internet gear for the big game on 2/3/19?
mbs18951.jpg

-
Back