stupid looking car thread

-

bad440

everything,all the time..
Reaction score
in california we have everything,especially people that know how to ruin a vehicle.so this is the stupid looking car thread.heres one i saw today...View attachment Img_01463.jpgpost some you have seen...

Dumb as donk.

Attachments

• Fiat-127-Donk-1.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,503
  • McDonk-2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 50,846
them guys gettin paid from micky d ? hell no just stupid!

They'z jes' clownin'.......if those guys are gettin' laid with that car, I'm doin' sumthin' wrong! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

attachment.php

ugly-car.jpg

list_2_64_20101121_071351_218.jpg

ugly-cars.jpg

Anything with "doors" is suspect.................

5447d1091072555-ugly-car-photo-thread-coolest-car-ever.jpg

I actually like 66 Chivvies----'t least I guess that's what this was..............

10710d1150306336-worlds-ugliest-car-toughcar.jpg

Some people need far more than just mental counceling...............maybe, sterilization?

Ugliest-Car-in-Texas-Contest.jpg

Looks like a giant puked--up Pepto Bismal pill...........

1129741_600.jpg

Mixed feelin's..........I guess if you're gonna "do somethin" with one of these, this idea's as good 's any.............

ugly_car_01.jpg

Jus' because yer name is Justin, 'er Bieber, er..................

orange_corolla.jpg

This should be declared a pubic nuisance............people are sure to wreck while rubber neckin' at this horrid mess

image-312.jpg

Couldn't get a job at GM, I'd guess...............

worst-ugly-cars-039.jpg

Doesn't have to be recent to fill the bill, either...............

worst-ugly-cars-017.jpg

Not only ugly, but a danger to animals and pedestrians alike

pink-panther-car-2-15-07.jpg

Yup. It's ugly...............

P8080172_editedMedium.jpg

More proof that the pubic is just stupid

airpod-ugly-car-future-8.jpg

I simply don't know.................

flower.jpg

How do people get PLATES for this $hit?

2.jpg

ANYTHING I could add would be racist............................

Weird_Tall_Car.jpg

I'm sure the "designer" thought this was a great idea.............

weird-car-design-03.jpg

I know the builder of the Sunflower car. It was for an art parade. It is built off a Suburban chassis and is still a fully functional 4 x 4. Sadly he suffers from serious brain damage now from a near drowning. Slipped and fell on a pool deck and rolled into the pool while unconscious.

I took this one with my cell phone a few months ago. LOL Damn beaner made a plywood spoiler. LOL

downsized_0512121359_zps5c206efd.jpg

this actually a ford

Attachments

• Autoweek-Project-Car-Hell,-Vintage-Electric-Chair-Edition--Electra-King-or-Comuta-Car-2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,410
Ewwwww

Attachments

• EDSEL.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 5,165
Edsel: looks like a Oldsmobile,sucking a lemon. As for 64.5 Mustang. L,the 1st run came off the San Jose line.Had to be ready,for the 64 World's Fair,in Queens..

I know, but Ford never, ever marketed a half year car. That differentiation was put on by rustank people. There are some minor differences in the early ones, but Ford always marketed them as the 65. Of course pustang people will argue you to death.

those were great!the pink panther car was a barris creation.james that was goin on! had to do somthing while waiting at home depot...

That's your opinion Rusty,I respect it. Let's agree,to disagree...

I can do that. I aint a rustang fan so it really doesn't matter to me. lol

The only mustang that's worth a damn are the fastbacks 65-70 that's it (least to me anyway).

I kinda always had a thing for the 71-73 Mach One. Honestly, how can you NOT like this?

Attachments

• 1971_Green.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,181
-
Back