Summit has free shipping to Canada

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Dont laugh, us Canucks dont get this kind of deal very often. We either have a piss poor selection or pay thru the wazoo when you take into account exchange and shipping.
Minimum $300 US purchase to qualify duties n taxes extra. Still a good deal.
Limited time, so let's show them some support and maybe get this deal a couple times a year.
Fast Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $99.00 at Summit Racing

Summit should open a store in Canada for our greatest neighbors to the North.

How many rolls of **** tickets does it take to get free shipping? :canada:

If shipped by FedEx, I believe you will get hit with a customs processing fee

No, because everytime I have ordered from summit and shipped to my home address in canada Summit has collected the tax at the time of purchase.
The odd time the part comes from Ohio the package does not seem to get hung up at customs. As long as the tax is collected at time of purchase then there will be no brokerage fees.

Majority of the time the parts seem to ship from Mississauga

They might be fishin to see if they can swing doin it on a permanent basis. You never know. Strike while the iron's hot.

When I ordered, at checkout summit charged $55 extra for duties/taxes.

No, because everytime I have ordered from summit and shipped to my home address in canada Summit has collected the tax at the time of purchase.
The odd time the part comes from Ohio the package does not seem to get hung up at customs. As long as the tax is collected at time of purchase then there will be no brokerage fees.

Majority of the time the parts seem to ship from Mississauga

That's why I posted the special Rob, our selection is poor and pricey. I imagine quite a few of the Canuck retailers are reselling Summit stuff anyway.
We have a few Karbelt speed n custom, Performance improvements but none with price and selection like you Yanks got lol.
They might be fishin to see if they can swing doin it on a permanent basis. You never know. Strike while the iron's hot.

-
Back