Summit has trick flow heads

-
THEY ARE HERE IN MY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!

they are very impressive! I will have them in the mail to Jim Laroy this afternoon!

Congrats! Those look great, I'm interested to hear the feedback from Jim!

Any clue when the intake is supposed to be available?

the heads are on there way to Jim right now. Spoke with him on the phone this afternoon and he informed me that soon as he gets them he will start looking them over. fasten your seat belts folks!

younggun, your previous heads were ootb rpms right?
interested to see the gains you get bolting those puppies on.

younggun, your previous heads were ootb rpms right?
interested to see the gains you get bolting those puppies on.

they are the 84 cc eddy performer rpm's. i bought them from aerohead (indy) with a stage 1 port job. basically a clean up blend. nothing fancy. the plan is to install 3/8" pushrods that are the correct length for the new installed valve height and run em. I am excited! Jim chuckled when i asked him if i should see gains from the basically box stock eddy heads. If these heads flow as good as they look then i expect a dramatic hp gain. not to mention the 6cc combustion chamber drop. I will be picking up little over 1/2 point of compression which is the weak link in my current combo. I have a big cam with long duration and overlap. I think the compression gain would be noticeable on its own.

I posted about these heads over on Yellowbullet.com and Harold from Trick Flow messaged me and thanked me for posting about them. He sent me a Trick Flow T-shirt also, Pretty cool of a company to thank a blue collar customer like me. I think it says a little bit about what kind of company they are.

Yeah it's been a while since anything cool came out for the bb mopar. Might have been covered, but any idea where they are made?

Yeah it's been a while since anything cool came out for the bb mopar. Might have been covered, but any idea where they are made?

All castings are done within 400 miles of the Akron, OH headquarters, all machine work done in house.

CAST AND MACHINED HERE IN THE U.S.A.

The one thing I've been trying to find out about the Trick Flow heads is; are the valves stock length like the Eddy RPMs and 440 Source Stealths, or do they have the longer valves with the opened up port under the valve spring seat like the Eddy Victor and Indy heads? Either way, $2000 is a very good deal considering they only come cnc ported.

I just got mine as well. I will start a new thread on these in the BBM forum.

Hey Mike, on a different subject, the top end oiling kit I bought from you worked out great. To anyone else reading this, MRL is great to deal with, I highly recommend dealing with Mike Liston/MRL Performance.

Hey Mike, on a different subject, the top end oiling kit I bought from you worked out great. To anyone else reading this, MRL is great to deal with, I highly recommend dealing with Mike Liston/MRL Performance.

Ditto and, you have. Top end oiling kit for.......

All castings are done within 400 miles of the Akron, OH headquarters, all machine work done in house.

CAST AND MACHINED HERE IN THE U.S.A.
That is awesome,I hate sending those commie bastards a dime,a nuke or 20 would be cool though.:cheers:

THEY ARE HERE IN MY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!

they are very impressive! I will have them in the mail to Jim Laroy this afternoon!

drooling

so are you getting me a set for xmas still?

-
Back