-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgefreak8

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of a working gear assembly for the moonroof in my 1973 dart sport. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

I have a 73 duster coming with a working roof. I am waiting for the guys yard to dry. Its a loaded yellow parts car with white bucket seat interior lay down rear seat, tuff wheel, console car. nice interior. I will post pics when it arrives.

I have a 73 duster coming with a working roof. I am waiting for the guys yard to dry. Its a loaded yellow parts car with white bucket seat interior lay down rear seat, tuff wheel, console car. nice interior. I will post pics when it arrives.

Awesome! Please keep me posted! Thanks

I answered your want add so you will be contacted when it arrives.

I had a pm about the tuff wheel and the rear seat . When I pick the car up I will list it in the parts section for a short time. My friend said it is a Dart Sport. I was sure it was a Duster? I could be wrong. Old age is setting in.

I answered your want add so you will be contacted when it arrives.

I had a pm about the tuff wheel and the rear seat . When I pick the car up I will list it in the parts section for a short time. My friend said it is a Dart Sport. I was sure it was a Duster? I could be wrong. Old age is setting in.
Lol it happens to the best of us. I'd like the sunroof cables also. If it's a sport I'd be interested in the tail lights if they're in good shape. I'm also in need of a parchment colored rear passenger arm rest and a gauge cluster in excellent shape. I'll be on the lookout for the car! Thanks again

parchment ? Do you mean a light tan. If so I have two tan and two white laying here on my desk I found in a box of sun visors I brought in. The two white look as if they were redyed

DSCN0212.JPG

DSCN0213.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back