Super simple/brilliant rattle can tool: Rustoleum Comfort Grip

-

Trevor B

Reaction score
I saw this advertised when I was pricing primer - seemed like a decent gamble at $7. It is a fantastic addition to the shop!
multi-rust-oleum-stops-rust-spray-guns-241526-4f_1000.jpg

Just make sure you clock the spray tip correctly through the hole everytime. DAMHIK

These have been around at least 25 years.
And yet I just discovered it this week! How many more brilliant labor saving devices are there floating around?
Hopefully, some day, someone will invent a special tool that can help me loosen specific 6-sided nuts. I must have gone through about a million adjustable crescent wrenches...

I have 3 or 4 of each, for the small nozzle & the large nozzle. They make life much easier when using rattle can paint.

Yes but how many of you have a metric adjustable wrench? Only a few were made before they were recalled.

I thought I read the guy with the 383 hemi 6 pack Belvedere said he had the only left-hand metric adjustable wrench. He used it to adjust the air pressure in his full-size donut spare.

^^ What, a mute? ^^ oof, I'm going to Hell for that one...

These have been around at least 25 years.

I know..........and yet I've never had one. I'm pretty sure I've seen them advertised back in the early sixties before I was out of school, so you are talkin' more like FIFTY years LOLOL

-
Back