Super stock leaf spring bushings

-

Mikes270dart

Reaction score
I picked up a set of used SS leaf springs. Been looking through GOOGLE but cant find a Mopar performance part number for the bushings. I know that they can be bought from Jegs etc, but up here in Canada it is not uncommon for the part to be cheaper, after shipping and exchange rate, to buy at the dealer. Can anyone help me with part numbers. The front bushing has a bold dia. of 5/8" and the eye ID is 1.5". on the bushing end the ID is 1". Also would you go Poly or rubber. This is a street car not a race car

DSC_0164.JPG

DSC_0168 (002).JPG

DSC_0169.JPG

I picked up a set of used SS leaf springs. Been looking through GOOGLE but cant find a Mopar performance part number for the bushings. I know that they can be bought from Jegs etc, but up here in Canada it is not uncommon for the part to be cheaper, after shipping and exchange rate, to buy at the dealer. Can anyone help me with part numbers. The front bushing has a bold dia. of 5/8" and the eye ID is 1.5". on the bushing end the ID is 1". Also would you go Poly or rubber. This is a street car not a race car

View attachment 1715165838

View attachment 1715165839

View attachment 1715165840

The bushings for the rear of the spring come with the shackles...

Mancini sells replacement bushings:

Front Leaf Spring Eye Bushings

Rear bushings come with the shackles:

Rear Shackles

Or separately:

Shackle Bushing Sets

yep the backs are pretty easy to do but the fronts need to be pressed in I believe , My SS springs came with the fronts installed .And the Poly bushings are a hard ride on the street believe me .

-
Back