Super Sucker update.

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
I finally got around to putting my 1" SuperSucker spacer on. I was alittle woried that I wouldnt see any differance with it and at $85 its expensive for a spacer. However as son as I put the car in gear and gave it gas I could tell it was worth it. The differance in torque and mid range is amazing. Well worth the money. :D

Are you gonna take it to the track and do a comparison?

Adam, did you use a 4 hole or open spacer?

2004734521062910246918.jpg

I wonder if these things would work on a 2x4 Tunnel Ram, I think they would, just haven't found anyone that tried it yet. I know buying two would be expensive, but at least I can reuse them on other motors.

Sorry to jake the post but i hav a 318 like u all know with an eddy performer intake single plane right now my car is on with no spacer,i hav a 2" eddy single plane spacer will that help the car out do u think?I know a single plane isnt the best for a 318 but it was free and i was running an iron 2bbl!I got the spacer so the air cleaner was poping up in my hood scoop!Sholud i try it out?or get a new 1",2" Sapcer with a 4 hole set up or what shuod i do?MIKE

mikelbeck said:
Are you gonna take it to the track and do a comparison?

Mikel if I ever get to the track it would be easy to take it off make a run then put it back on. Im dying to know what this car runs.

I still have some suspension work to do before Id feel comfprtable taking down the track though.

sickt7cuda said:
Adam, did you use a 4 hole or open spacer?

2004734521062910246918.jpg

Bolth. This is an HVH Super Sucker. They are tapered from 4 hole to open.

THEWHITEZOMBIE said:
Sorry to jake the post but i hav a 318 like u all know with an eddy performer intake single plane right now my car is on with no spacer,i hav a 2" eddy single plane spacer will that help the car out do u think?I know a single plane isnt the best for a 318 but it was free and i was running an iron 2bbl!I got the spacer so the air cleaner was poping up in my hood scoop!Sholud i try it out?or get a new 1",2" Sapcer with a 4 hole set up or what shuod i do?MIKE

Zombie/ The best thing to do is loose the single plane. Id look for a used Eddy Performer or an old Eddy LB4d. If not you may want to try a 1" 4-hole spacer to help build extra torque.

ok, so, dual plane 4bbl intake manifold for a 318? im shopping for an intake manifold for my car, 4bbl definitely, dual plane or single?

-
Back