Supercharged 6.4L in a 64 Valiant

-
A little body work.

Rear Spoiler 4.jpg
Rear Spoiler 5.jpg

You lost me at the spoiler. The squareness of the spoiler shape conflicts with the curves of the body. The build itself, and skills you have, are impressive overall, but that spoiler does nothing for the car. Some cars look better without them.

Just my opinion so don't take it personally.

It will be an awesome car when completed, for sure.

Here's a couple of the Skunkworks Car and you can see what the fin looks like finished. All it took was that little mod to take away from the overall beauty of the car. At least in my eyes.

Like I said. It's just my opinion and it's worthless unless it pertains to you.

Keep up the good work. I love the build.

64skunkwrksz.jpg

1964-Plymouth-Violent-Valiant-3qtr-rear.jpg

The Supercharger arrived from A2Speed. The challenge, like everything else will be deciphering through the 2013 Dodge Challenger directions and modifying for a 1964 Valiant. I know the heat exchanger hose routing, water pump and coolant reservoir will need to be changed a bit.

Super Charger Install7.jpg

If I could go back in time, I would learn welding as a trade. It's such a great skill to have and a would be a great career too. I guess I still could but I don't know if I can get the time off work to learn.

I am amazed by this build! You're a master at your craft. I feel like I've had more trouble with an oil change, lol.

Last edited:
Beautiful work! Do you have any pics of the hood strut set-up from a distance to see how it all goes together?

Thanks, Jeff

If I could go back in time, I would learn welding as a trade. It's such a great skill to have and a would be a great career too. I guess I still could but I don't know if I can get the time off work to learn.

I am amazed by this build! You're a master at your craft. I feel like I've had more trouble with an oil change, lol.

Wow! Thanks, man. I'm no master welder. Just do it for fun. Take a class at the local JC. Tell the instructor you're not interested in a grade just want to learn a couple of things. Once you get the basics, it's just practice. My wife bought me an awesome TIG machine. I had no idea what I was doing so I went to a welding/fab shop and bought 4 hours of shop time and they sent a man over to my house. Best $250 I've ever spent.

man, this is incredible work. miles and miles out of my league but its a great read and totally inspiring.
absolutely gorgeous. cant wait to see how it turns out

CJ

-
Back