Suppose you won $10,000 on a lottery scratch-off. How would you spend it on your car?

-
Can I bet the money on my car?

Because then Id have 20K and almost enough to "finish" one.

:steering::usflag:

well mine is needing paint, id pick up some poarts still needed for finishing the interior I don't need much but probably a repop rally dash bezel with new chrome, a repop front grill, i think that's about 2 grand there, a vinyl top, and then id get supplies to build a home garage paint booth, than after paint, the bumble bee stripe etc. so i could spend it up just not all at once...I have been collecting parts for a while, I might pick up a spare trans or a whole nother car LOL!

I would buy a blueprint crate engine all dressed, some TTI headers, and a firm feel steering box.
That should take care of the 10 grand if not a bit more....

My 67 Dart needs everything.
The 360 runs fine but has some oil leaks. The trans slips when cold. The brakes are great. There is no rust on the car so body and paint wouldn't take much. The interior needs everything BUT the dash pad. How a 54-55 year old car still has a good dash pad is beyond my understanding.

Assume for the moment that you netted the money.
Ten thousand dollars.
If you had to spend it on the car, what would you do?

Me?

View attachment 1715829413

With "Ginger", I might indulge in a set of power windows, a better stereo, maybe go through the engine and change a few things up. I'd like to see how those Trick Flow heads would work for me!

This car.....

View attachment 1715829414

Ten grand wouldn't finish it! I'd still go full tilt on the interior. I'd have enough left over to buy weatherstripping, window fuzzies, exterior door handles and a few other things we replace after paint work. Body and paint can wait!
This Dart runs great but needs everything!

View attachment 1715829412

How would you spend the money?
What I need to finish the dart, interior and ac, EFI and glass. Then that the remaining and do my Route 66 cruise in said car.

Honestly, I'd probably just end up buying 4 more projects that'll never get done in my lifetime...

I’d buy one of these from Max Wedge in Australia.

And a billet 671 from The Blower Shop.

7D8C4A00-54CE-45E4-B7C8-A7B44E8DE04E.jpeg

1ACBD582-DBB9-465B-AE77-2B2C0415B2F2.jpeg

Assume for the moment that you netted the money.
Ten thousand dollars.
If you had to spend it on the car, what would you do?

How would you spend the money?

Had to spend it on the car?

First call would be to bill at RMS and I'd buy a complete alter-k front end for the dart. May also consider converting to a gen 3 hemi in the car

Probably buy new wheels & alot of slicks.
Buy a fully badass 727 with billet and hardened everything & transbrake.
Fiberglass doors, fenders, valance & hood.
And a cat carrier with a racing harness for shadow.
But I'm probably over by a couple grand already

Prolly buy a late 70s or early 80's Dodge truck or Ramcharger. I'm really loving the look of the early 80 Ramchargers with the solid roof! Thinking I coulf get one for a grand and use the other 9k to make it fun to drive.

Riddler

-
Back