Surfboard needs a ride from SoCal to Denver

-

Dana67Dart

The parts you don't add don't cause you no trouble
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone heading from SoCal (Orange County) to the Denver area? I'm looking to buy a 9' - 6" 60''s long board from Orange County. I have family there who can hang on to it till I make arrangements. I would be happy to pay a reasonable fee. The shippers have issue with its length. But I haven't done a through search. PM me if your intrested, and what you'd charge.
Thanks

That would take one hell of a wave to ride the surfboard from California to Denver....

That would take one hell of a wave to ride the surfboard from California to Denver....
One can only wish!
upload_2019-3-17_8-41-40.png

I think you are mixed up.
Should be from Denver to California. :)

Surfboard has arrived!

Used Uship, nice lady was traveling from LA to East coast, tossed it in the back of her van and a few days later I have a Surfboard for my 67 Dart GT convertible!

Surf the Rockies!

and the color is almost DD1

Cant wait to see it in the car!

upload_2019-3-27_23-45-52.png

Looks right at home!
20190328_180539.jpg

Not the color I thought it was... what do you think.. resurface in DD1 to match the car? Or restore it to original?

20190328_180723.jpg

You might go over to Moparts and PM Moparmark. He’ll be at Springfling in a few weeks. He’s from Colorado.

Thanks for the thought about mark, My board got a ride to CO yesterday.

All show, The turquoise gel coat on the board is not original. I believe the original color is that of the tan stripes ( I can see wide mesh glass through the clear top coat and around the logo.

You might go over to Moparts and PM Moparmark. He’ll be at Springfling in a few weeks. He’s from Colorado.
I'm also on here. I would have done it but the board is tooooooo long to fit in my Dakota with a 6.5' bed and topper shell.
Cool board. Glad it worked out for you.

I would have done it but the board is tooooooo long to fit in my Dakota with a 6.5' bed and topper shell.
Cool board. Glad it worked out for you.
thanks mike. The board is way too long for my dart too. My old board was ~7 feet and there is a huge difference between 7 and 9 1/2 feet!

Could it be glass over veneer?

Never understood the physics behind hanging 10 but she...... er..... it looks cool

-
Back