Surprise!

-

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
Man did I have a surprise today when the mail came. Had a package I wasn't expecting and when I opened it up I found in it an original 10 page sales brochure for a 68 Cuda in very nice condition. Will go great with the other memorabilia I've found to display when we go to cruise-ins

Thanks a bunch to my buddy Mark, aka "Bighammer" for the nice surprise. He's a top notch guy in my opinion. :cheers:

Good to have great friends. Enjoy your new memorabilia Tracy.

Very cool!

You should scan it and post it for all to enjoy.

I thought about that but it's considerably larger than standard paper so my scanner will cut off at least an inch all around.

Darn. I would love to see the available options and colors pages.

Darn. I would love to see the available options and colors pages.

Surprisingly there was no colors page. Just mechanical options and specifications. On the back it shows all the different model Plymouth's available in 68 in a few colors but that's it. Only shows 1 pic each of every model

I'm certain there are many, like myself, that have come to know Tracy through his helpful posts. It's part of what makes FABO awesome! Tracy has taken the time to help me out several times. I'm still a newbie here, learning something every time I log on. My Dart has a long way to go, but at least now I have somewhat of a direction. And I certainly appreciate the help I've gotten from everybody else as well.

Glad you liked it Tracy! We all like and appreciate your informative posts here. The brochure was just a token of my thanks.

He is intelligent, and engaging to talk to.We have a few conversations occasionally,and I enjoy his interaction very much.

-
Back