SWAP MEET

-

moparraceman

Reaction score
any one live in michigan thats has been to the swap meet, put on by michigan mopars at the college ? on 12 mile road in warren, its this sunday, iam from ohio dont want to drive 3 hrs if its not good let me know thanks

have you been there before? iam 31/2 hrs away, so by time you set up, it will be too late for me to come thanks

I drive 4 1/5 hrs plus whatever time it takes to cross the boarder to attend the swap. I have found things in the past reasonable priced and even a few that I thought were cheap. Typically Swap meet is busy till noontime and then slowly winds down. Overall it's a good day. Just my observations.

Never been to that one, but I like mopar at the red barn

Not to mention, that one happens when it is not freezing out

And it's supposed to warm up some, that should help with attendance
ok thanks can i get 12 mile rd off 75

I believe there is or WAS constuction right there, one of the others here might be able to hep with that, I'm about an hour west of there and avoid that area as much as I can.

My spots. I’ve been doing this show for about 20 years, it’s always a good time, and I make very good money there. In the past, it’s been packed to the gills, ever since covid it’s been a little thinner, but I expect this year, being past covid completely, it should return to close to what it used to be.

AA50E789-D325-4042-8DCC-9845FB4C729B.jpeg

You know whats bad.. this meet is 10 miles from me, and i'm so lazy right now i don't wanna get up to go :( Winter as i get older just kills me...

My spots. I’ve been doing this show for about 20 years, it’s always a good time, and I make very good money there. In the past, it’s been packed to the gills, ever since covid it’s been a little thinner, but I expect this year, being past covid completely, it should return to close to what it used to be.

View attachment 1716044060
See you there

The show at 12mi. High, is generally well attended. For a lot of older locals, it's a social event. There's lots of tables and stuff about everywhere. I'll go, just cause I have a project going.

coming from ohio on 75 is there consruction at the 12 mile exit ? is 75 north shut down ?
I should be there too.

I don’t think the 12 mile road exit is closed right now.
If you use GPS directions it will usually tell you or route you around it.
If you get there and it’s closed for some reason, the next exit is 14 mile road, and it’s definitely open.
Alternate route would be I75 north to I94 east to 12 mile road west.

coming from ohio on 75 is there consruction at the 12 mile exit ? is 75 north shut down ?
Northbound I75 the 12 mile rd. exit is closed. Southbound is open and you can get back on I75 Southbound or northbound. That is of 10 minutes ago.
Northbound I 75 seemed to be wide open from at least 696 and beyond??

I will be there too. I've been before and it's a good show. Hope it's as good as years past. How will i know who the FABO members are?? Not like we have a FABO name badge!!!

I will be there too. I've been before and it's a good show. Hope it's as good as years past. How will i know who the FABO members are?? Not like we have a FABO name badge!!!
I’ll wear my FABO shirt with my name on it.

-
Back