Swap mounts

-

dart swanger

Reaction score
So what are you guys using for engine mounts for a 5.7 Hemi swap? I have a 69 swinger with a 73+ kmember. Schumacher is out of business, just wanna get the right ones since these things are expensive. The 5.7 is out of a 2006 Chrysler 300c.

TTI is your only option for that K. Well, only option for bolt on and go. Plenty of guys here have fabbed mounts themselves.

No problem! Glad to help out! Plenty of build threads and knowledge here to pull from.

TTI will tell you right up front, that the AC compressor from a Gen III Hemi out of a car will not fit with those mounts. I bought the headers and mounts from TTI, and they work great. I hacked up the drivers side motor mount and reworked it so that the AC compressor would fit in the stock location. I also moved the motor mount saddle on the K frame so it would all work. I've since fallen out of love with the Gen III swap, and plan on selling all of that stuff as a package in the pretty near future. Good luck with your swap. :)
Motor mount 001.JPG
Motor mount 002.JPG
Motor mount 003.JPG
Motor mount 004.JPG
Motor mount 006.JPG

TTI will tell you right up front, that the AC compressor from a Gen III Hemi out of a car will not fit with those mounts. I bought the headers and mounts from TTI, and they work great. I hacked up the drivers side motor mount and reworked it so that the AC compressor would fit in the stock location. I also moved the motor mount saddle on the K frame so it would all work. I've since fallen out of love with the Gen III swap, and plan on selling all of that stuff as a package in the pretty near future. Good luck with your swap. :)View attachment 1715588048 View attachment 1715588049 View attachment 1715588050 View attachment 1715588052 View attachment 1715588053
Good work! Sorry to hear you're not going to finish. You'd have loved it!

I'm gonna sell it all or none when I do. 2006 5.7 with 6K miles, 545RFE core, TTI headers, converted K frame, Motor mounts, aluminum 26" radiator for 5.7 swap, flexplate. Motor has all accessories. $4500 USD. Shipping to Canada would be :eek:. PM if serious....mods are gonna beat us over the head for turning this into a sale ad! :elmer::mob:

-
Back