Swap Mounts

-

jlmotorsports

Reaction score
Anyone have any updates on swap mounts for early cars? I have a 70 s6 kframe I'd like to swap but nothing available, could probably make my own but don't have the time to invest. Am I stuck looking for a 73 up k frame?

You can use the 67-72 K frame, but, it still has to be a V8 version. There are brackets available for this one. Nothing to convert from the /6 that I know of.

When you say early, what years do you speak of?

67-72, i have a 70 dart, i guess i found the tti ones for v8 k member, was just hoping someone would start making the s6 ones again, they show up on a few sites, mancini etc but i think most are the schumacher ones that arent being made anymore

Anyone have any updates on swap mounts for early cars? I have a 70 s6 kframe I'd like to swap but nothing available, could probably make my own but don't have the time to invest. Am I stuck looking for a 73 up k frame?
Mancini Racing has mounts for practically everything.

A guy is interested in buying just my 5.7 Hemi to go in a truck. If he does, I will have a spool mount K frame with TTI mounts and new in the box TTI headers for that K frame. I customized the drivers side mount to where it allows the AC compressor on a car motor to work in its stock location and still clear the motor mount and the #1 header tube. I have to wait and see if he buys the motor before I sell that stuff separate. If you would be interested should it all work out, just shoot me a PM.

i also have a set of schumacker 6-340-360, mounts for sale,new in box, 150.00 shipped ,pics are in the for sale section on this site ,mark

-
Back