-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fnabody

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a pair of front sway bar bushings for the sway bar on my 1970 Dart Swinger 340. Not the end link bushings but the bushings that are triangle shaped on the sway bar itself. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Mancini. Think I paid $13 for them before Christmas.

20170707_225341.jpg

Did you spend anytime to look? Or did you just post your question? And let someone else do the work for you?

I looked before asking and haven't been able to locate a source for these rubber bushings. I did find red poly bushings but I want the original rubber style bushings.

Couldn't find a source for the original style rubber bushings when replacing mine several years ago.

Had to settle for the poly bushings...

Mancini. Call them. Problem solved. Do not try to install them as in the paperwork. Cut the strap on the underside. Remove old ones. Install new ones. Tack the strap back to the bracket.

X2 on the tack weld. I cut a large plastic coffee can, put a swaybar wide slot on either side. Submerged the bushing in water while I welded it.

Every person that I know that has used any type of poly bushing in their front or rear suspension parts ended up with the annoying squeeking. Yes, even the graphite impregnated ones.

They thought they were going to make it better than factory. With that comes trade offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back