sweat!?

-
Sometimes I break out in a sweat for no reason, just sitting in the recliner, I think it may be male menopause. I went to the Hot Rod Reunion today and even with the cool weather I sweated a lot and had to leave my friends and go sit on the bleachers. My back was hurting so I decided to go to the top where I could have something to lean back on, bad mistake, I fell and tried to catch myself and sprained and skint my wrist, I landed hard on my chest and now my Brest bone and ribs are sore, old age sucks more each day, and then there's the embarrassment of falling in front of a crowd. I fell last year at my grand daughters school at a ballgame on the bleachers, I guess I'm going to have to stay away from bleachers.:BangHead:

Sometimes I break out in a sweat for no reason, just sitting in the recliner, I think it may be male menopause. I went to the Hot Rod Reunion today and even with the cool weather I sweated a lot and had to leave my friends and go sit on the bleachers. My back was hurting so I decided to go to the top where I could have something to lean back on, bad mistake, I fell and tried to catch myself and sprained and skint my wrist, I landed hard on my chest and now my Brest bone and ribs are sore, old age sucks more each day, and then there's the embarrassment of falling in front of a crowd. I fell last year at my grand daughters school at a ballgame on the bleachers, I guess I'm going to have to stay away from bleachers.:BangHead:
Yea Mitch getting old sucks and bleachers are a pain no matter how young you are.

I have not even been able to break a sweat this summer yet. It was a mega cold winter and it's turning out to be a late start of summer.

Mid June and the high around here has been max 85*F.

When its 85*F and rains, I feel like I need a sweater and when I go into air conditioned places I freeze my a%$.

It takes a lot, I mean a lot to make me break a sweat. I am always cold.

Guess now that you mention it, I should tell my doc too. I just learned to live with it.

I have not even been able to break a sweat this summer yet. It was a mega cold winter and it's turning out to be a late start of summer.

Mid June and the high around here has been max 85*F.

When its 85*F and rains, I feel like I need a sweater and when I go into air conditioned places I freeze my a%$.

It takes a lot, I mean a lot to make me break a sweat. I am always cold.

Guess now that you mention it, I should tell my doc too. I just learned to live with it.

Weather has been about the same here, except for rain. Has been unusually cool the last Couple of days. Rain has set in again now.

I wake up early every morning and watch the weather channel awhile. Yes the weather has been strange all year, till is!

I admit I rather be hot than cold but I hate the humidity and lack of wind here. We were 5-6 hours west last week, and a chance of rain there. The guy said, he hated that humidity. He has no idea about humidity!!!!! lol

I wake up early every morning and watch the weather channel awhile. Yes the weather has been strange all year, till is!

I admit I rather be hot than cold but I hate the humidity and lack of wind here. We were 5-6 hours west last week, and a chance of rain there. The guy said, he hated that humidity. He has no idea about humidity!!!!! lol
High humidity sucks in the heat I didn't know how bad till I was driving semi in your area one time and jumped out of the air conditioned semi and just about passed out from the heat.
Cool here today 50* and rain but still tee shirt weather.

I hate summer, my wife says I tell her how hot it is at least five times a day. I will call her from work and tell her how hot it is. I find I am useless during the summer, when I mow the yard I can not go in the house for about 30 minutes. If I go inside I start sweating even more and get extremely hot, I have to walk around in the shade to cool down. Oh, and it was real nice meeting you down here wish I had more time to hang out with ya'll back in October.

I hate summer, my wife says I tell her how hot it is at least five times a day. I will call her from work and tell her how hot it is. I find I am useless during the summer, when I mow the yard I can not go in the house for about 30 minutes. If I go inside I start sweating even more and get extremely hot, I have to walk around in the shade to cool down. Oh, and it was real nice meeting you down here wish I had more time to hang out with ya'll back in October.
Good to meet you also, nice car too!!!! If you think it is humid in SA go East! lol Problem is East Tx is so humid and too close to the coast!! Needs good wind from the West!
Nice show there at SA but wow it is a ways!! We get where we hate the traffic. Everytime we have to make road trip after goats it is always other side of SA or Austin. Too many people!! Or Mopar parts is North of Ft Worth!

-
Back