Sweetness. My First Muscle car

-

MeanDemon

Reaction score
hey everybody, my name is Paul and i used to be an import guy but something always pulled at me to get a muscle car. I gave in. i would never buy a ford (nor take one if it was passed my direction) so it was between chevy and mopar. I found a 72 Demon :snakeman: with a 360 for a steal price and it was calling to me. the car needs lots of work, but i'm am driven to complete it in atleast a few years. i will use this site to post the pictures as progress is made and its nice to be part of the mopar world. thanks
-Paul

welcome to the site, post some pics of your car..we would all love to see what cha got....we will all try to help in anyway we can to get ya going

Welcome MeanDemon, congrats on your a body purchase, you made the right choice.
As you get going on the car,if you have a question the guys on this site are all a great source of info and suggestions.
Have fun

Welcome to FABO! Post pics of the Demon in its current state if you get a chance. We would love to see it, and it would probably help us help you on getting it started.

hey everybody, my name is Paul and i used to be an import guy but something always pulled at me to get a muscle car. I gave in. i would never buy a ford (nor take one if it was passed my direction) so it was between chevy and mopar. I found a 72 Demon :snakeman: with a 360 for a steal price and it was calling to me. the car needs lots of work, but i'm am driven to complete it in atleast a few years. i will use this site to post the pictures as progress is made and its nice to be part of the mopar world. thanks
-Paul
Pics? Need pics!
Congrats on the transition , with one less
import buff maybe my local parts stop will stock less
of that gas pedal , brake pedal ,Bling ,bling type dress up crap
and more of the good stuff!

Welcome to the right choice in vehicles,from an old Poncho guy!Pics. and also tell us abit about your find!

Welcome to the site, lots of good people and help/advice here, jump in and enjoy!
Pics are definately an asset, we are all a body **** addicts!:-D
Good luck on the project.
Tom.

Welcome to the site Paul! :cheers: Now, where are those pics......? :toothy10:

i have posted some pics in the gallery titled "1972 dodge demon". now i will give you the story about my find. about a month ago i was searching craigslist for a vehicle to restore and i saw everything i could possibly imagine. i happened to stumble across the demon listed for $1500, and looked at the pics but never called the guy. well i called him last week in some spare time and he said someone was supposed to buy it but never followed through, and he needed it gone, he said, "$500 cash its yours". well i was pretty much sold at that point, so i went to see it the next day. needs work, decent amount of rust, patching in the trunk and interior, ect.. then he started the motor. it sounded like a beast! i kinda played it off like i didnt know if i was gonna buy it. finally i said "$500?" "yup" "sold". paid him and dollied it home friday night. yes, i picked up a 72 dodge demon with a working 360 for $500. i dont think i couldve found a better deal if i looked for another year. SWEETNESS!

Sweet! glad to see another person converted.

Just remember Real cars lift the front wheels!

... with one less
import buff maybe my local parts stop will stock less
of that gas pedal , brake pedal ,Bling ,bling type dress up crap
and more of the good stuff!

Hey Dotch, nice thought! Doubtful, but a nice thought!

Welcome to FABO Sweetness and Paul!!! It's great to have another convert here with us.

Welcome aboard. Plenty of potential in a 360, you won't regret it.

Keep your projects small and managable. Work on a section at a time, and it will get done. We don't want to see another guy get overwhelmed and sell a half-done car.

i see your from around philly. where about near philly cause im from pottstown. and oh yea welcome. lol

Looked at the photo's in the gallery. Looks like an awesome find for $500!
You even got a set of rallye's in the deal. Got any more pics of that funky lookin scoop?

Looked at the photo's in the gallery. Looks like an awesome find for $500!
You even got a set of rallye's in the deal. Got any more pics of that funky lookin scoop?
yeah, that scoop had me cracking up when i saw it. its not even semi functional. if anything it adds drag. i'll post some more pictures of it.. mainly the ones where i put it at the end of the driveway on trashday. haha

-
Back