T5 transmission to Slant Six OD bell housing adapter

-
A long time slant six racer / builder that posts at .org is putting together a plan to manufacture a one time run of adapters to fit a Ford T5 manual tranny to a slant six bell housing. To gauge interest and the quantity that may be sold (that will have an impact on price) he has started this thread....the parts are not for sale yet, there are no photos of the parts or pricing available, that is why this thread is not in the for sale section,,,,,

T5 / OD Bellhousing Adapter Plates For Sale! (Gauging Interest) - Slant Six Forum

The thread below details mating a T5 to a slant six bell housing. It has been done before, with one off custom conversions and a previous group buy project.

The Definitive All of your questions answered T5 T-5 5 speed To Slant 6 Transmission Swap Guide. - Slant Six Forum

I hit on your 1st link and got a message that "requested post does not exist".
Not real recently but I do remember seeing the thread that your 2nd link goes to.

Did anything ever become of this? Are adapter plates being produced?

How about a t-t to small block bell?

@RustyRatRod Gille Welding did make a run of these. They may even have them listed on their site still. I grabbed one with the hopes of using it in the future.

Thanks, but I did a general internet search and nothing pops out at me with that name. I'm stupid, so I'm, sure that's it.

-
Back