Not open for further replies.

Mexican Spec

Mason66
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Hi friends, I have for sale new reproduction tail light lenses for your 1973 - 1976 Dodge Dart Sport.

Please note in the pictures the stop lenses have a dot in the middle of the lens. That is from the mold, they all have that.

If you need the stop or reverse lenses separately I can do that as well.

I used to sell them on Ebay but I wasn't making enough to cover the scams.

The item ships from México.

I am offering the lenses directly to you here.

I have to purchase these from another source so it will take about a week to get them in the mail to you.

I will keep you apprised of the movements until it gets to your country.

It has been taking on average 4 weeks for packages to arrive to US addresses. It takes a little less if you are close to the USPS processing facilities in Miami, Los Angeles or New York.

The package has to be processed by 2 customs departments. Everything in México is still processed by hand so it takes a little bit of time to get through our system.

The price for the stop lenses will be $30.00 per pair shipping included.

The price for the reverse lenses will be $30.00 per pair shipping included.

The price will be $55.00 for all four lenses shipping included.

I can also sell the stop lenses separately.

I have set up a Paypal account for the payments on these lenses so you can be sure you are protected.

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

18C-19C-a.jpg
18C-19C-b.jpg
18C-19C-c.jpg
18C-19C-d.jpg
18C-19C-e.jpg
18C-19C-Mirsa.jpg

I need just the passenger side reverse lens. Would you sell just the 1 lens? If so, how much?
Mike, to be perfectly honest it would be better to buy both reverse lenses because the clear lens might not be exactly the same as yours and it will look off it you replace one and not the other.

Mike, to be perfectly honest it would be better to buy both reverse lenses because the clear lens might not be exactly the same as yours and it will look off it you replace one and not the other.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I'll take both reverse lens then. What's the next step?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back