I wish I would have rolled the back windows down :axe:
Gravel and all the stuff making noise :sad3:
Everyone know's what mother nature did :glasses2:
Know she is back in her nest awaiting a new Alternator and a good
detailing :thumrigh:
And I will put my tools back in my tool box daredevil :axe:
Thanks to all the folks herethat got me back on the road :hello2:
Yall made it so much easier on the ol man on the hill :p:hello2:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JsmN4YCOU8"]YouTube - ‪66 Valiant Victoria‬‏[/ame]

glad to see your gettin er done Mike.

I seen the mess the lightning caused. good to see your getting things back to normal.

glad to see your gettin er done Mike.

I seen the mess the lightning caused. good to see your getting things back to normal.
Don't you know it :thumrigh: Thank you, It's good to have that behind me and well on my way to having my daily driver back :thumrigh:

Are you a smoker mike?
Aaah yea, It is 94 degrees outside and I am no young gun, why do you ask ?

That a boy Mike. Nice to se her rolling.
Thank you 65Vart, It has been setting getting allot of extractions :happy3:

Attachments

• 2011 apa Vac. 075.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 318
it may just be a trick of the camera or a shadow but I could swear i can see some tar stains in your headliner. Plus on top of that I couldnt ride with you if you werent...Cant stand to drive without a cig let alone handle anyone elses driving...lol

Attachments

• Axle bearing change 116.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 301
it may just be a trick of the camera or a shadow but I could swear i can see some tar stains in your headliner. Plus on top of that I couldnt ride with you if you werent...Cant stand to drive without a cig let alone handle anyone elses driving...lol
My interior is gold and a pearly light gold, No white at all inside :thumrigh:
I do smoke in her with windows down and she could use a wipe down :thumrigh: The camera is set for more picture and the Video is low quality and the sound is good to hear the bugs and birds outside :eye:

Attachments

• i6358.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 269
  • i6365.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 269
  • i6360.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 264
My interior is gold and a pearly light gold, No white at all inside
I do smoke in her with windows down and she could use a wipe down The camera is set for more picture and the Video is low quality and the sound is good to hear the bugs and birds outside

all things considered i felt like Mrs. Daisy in the back lol

So that's what it feels like in the back seat :laughing:

I should have cooled off some #-o and rested a bit before I made that video :happy3:
memike is tie,rod :sleepy1: Hot and happy at the same time :thumrigh:

I'm having a cold beer to toast you triumph over mother nature Mike. At least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Hey Mike, It's good to hear Victoria rumblin' again. You're really close to having her going good as new. Take it easy this strongend, enjoy yourself :thumrigh:

Great to see Victoria up and running again!:thumrigh:A new alternator and belt and she,ll be ready for the long haul.Nice vid. and the FABO shirt displayed for all to see,lets members know your a true A-body man.Just simple MeMike on the hill!TeeHe.:hello2:

Good to see her heart beating again Mike. You and Miss Vicky have been through a lot lately.
Ain't nothing but a thang :hello2: Thank you and it does feel good knowing she is just about ready for some road time :thumrigh:

I'm having a cold beer to toast you triumph over mother nature Mike. At least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
Thank you Stan, I woke up about 7pm with my granddaughter looking at me and wanted Papaw to get up :thumrigh: Nothing like a big hug after a hot day outside :thumrigh:

Hey Mike, It's good to hear Victoria rumblin' again. You're really close to having her going good as new. Take it easy this strongend, enjoy yourself :thumrigh:
Thank you 6pkC :hello2: I will take your advice :thumrigh:

Great to see Victoria up and running again!:thumrigh:A new alternator and belt and she,ll be ready for the long haul.Nice vid. and the FABO shirt displayed for all to see,lets members know your a true A-body man.Just simple MeMike on the hill!TeeHe.:hello2:
I could not wait to let all the folks see I got everything changed out and wired in :thumrigh: The heater hoses tried to whip my @ss but just a small amount of brake fluid and they slid right on Scott :thumrigh:
As you can tell she is a quite runner and I revved it one time as I made my approach back to the nest, you can barely here it. Just the way I like it :hello2:

Dam, good to see Victoria up and running again.:hello1:

Take some pics of the engine, so whe can see your progress !

PS: Mike dont use brake fluid, it will eat the rubber.
Next time you do hoses, use a squirt of WD-40. :thumbup:

Dam, good to see Victoria up and running again.:hello1:

Take some pics of the engine, so whe can see your progress !

PS: Mike dont use brake fluid, it will eat the rubber.
Next time you do hoses, use a squirt of WD-40. :thumbup:
I sure will Johnny, I bout the best heavy duty hoses and put them in boiling water and greased them down and I still could not get the on the engine side, I used a rag and just used a little and they finely stretched on.
I almost threw them in the woods one day, My neck and shoulder was on fire trying to get the good hoses on (red ones) I was going to buy the black softer ones till a motorcycle mec. told me to use just a small amount and they should slide right on, I should have tried wd40 first before I put Vaseline on them I guess :thumrigh:
I will post up the pictures after the new alternator is installed and wires loomed up :glasses2: It was a good day getting her fired up and moved back in here nest where I will finish things up :thumrigh:
I am sure this seems like an easy task for most folks.
It was for me back just a few years ago :thumrigh:

ya just made my day memike,but next time can we go faster.:bounce:

I promise :hello2: The trunk was full of tools and parts :eye:
And I was hot and soooo happy to move her back in here nest to get loomed up and a new alternator put on :thumrigh:
I just grabbed my camera and fulfilled my promise of a Video of her running and moving again for all the folks that help me locate parts :thumrigh:
I was so hot I said the old saying wrong :!: If you can't find'em grind'em :laughing: Happy fathers day strongend to me and everyone ells :thumrigh:

Thanks for the memories Mike, Victoria's interior is the same as my Mom's '66, that ride made me feel like a kid again, seeing that view and that vinyl seatback.

Congrats on your progress.

-
Back