Talk about FABO...

-

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone is writing a magazine article about FABO and asked for this question to be asked......

Please describe FABO in 1 or two sentences. (Be nice please)

One great MOPAR community that extends beyond the internet.

a great place to go for a free education on old mopars, if you can check your attitude at the door.

An old-fashioned garage where any a-body enthusiast from around the world is welcome to contribute whatever they can.

We are more than just information, parts, cars, and technical help for A body Mopar's. We also help out each other, rib, poke fun, criticize, and enjoy our hobby.

FABO is a close knit group of members that enjoys sharing info & exchanging ideas to improve & enhance our cars.

We have some of the best Mopar techs assembled here...:thumbup:

We run circles around the others with our members knowledge and compassion for their fellow man

When I was 16 years old, I hung out in garages car guys rented. We helped each other work on our cars and had fun messing around with each other. FABO is the online garage, where we hang out, help each other work on our cars, and have fun messing around with each other!

FABO is not only a forum for help with your A Body Mopar, but it's also a support group of car people that are ready to help with any problem that life might send your way.

FABO is not just a great A-Body resource. The overall knowledge base is extremely variable and easily accessible. Believe it or not you can even ask and learn about brands other than Mopar! However, A-Bodies are number one. :D

For me, it's become more about family. Being disabled for so long, with limited abilities this site has literally saved my life.

All of you here are family to me. Sometimes I get confounded by hard headed people......then I look in the mirror. lol I get confounded with hard headed family too.

FABO is family. We come together for our own when we need to. We support each other. Piss each other off. Help each other. Worry about each other. Pray for each other.

Yup. That's a family if I ever saw it.

FABO is the best Mopar site on the interweb!

But Keith, that's putting limitations on the site. How many times has a member said "Hay guys, I know this ain't a Mopar, but...." and suddenly we have a 10 page discussion about Chevys.....poking fun at them but mostly learning new things?

I think it's the best automotive site on the net. Period.

A great site more then just abodies. You can learn, laugh, listen, razz, teach, help and if your active here long enough, make more then just internet friends.

The best A body mopar library around. There's not much left that hasn't been tryed and documented around here.

The biggest family you'll ever be a part of.
Just don't have them over for Thanksgiving, they won't do the dishes.

FABO = Figure A Bunch Out ! about our self and our troubles on a daily bases, it might be about our home, our children, or our life in general. even learn about our cars and why the fish ain't biting :coffee2: one thing is for sure, friendship will be made here on this site :cheers:

-
Back