TB EFI Conversion Parts List

-

MuuMuu101

Reaction score
So, in about a month I'm debating if I really want to pull the trigger on an efi conversion. I think I'm going to go with the Holley Sniper on my 408 small block. So, far I'm getting a parts list of everything I'm going to need and I'm not sure if I have everything as I've never swapped out the fuel system before. Attached is a parts list of what I think I need for the EFI, new tank with a fuel pump inside, lines, filter, clamps, etc. Is there anything else you can think of?
Capture.PNG

So, in about a month I'm debating if I really want to pull the trigger on an efi conversion. I think I'm going to go with the Holley Sniper on my 408 small block. So, far I'm getting a parts list of everything I'm going to need and I'm not sure if I have everything as I've never swapped out the fuel system before. Attached is a parts list of what I think I need for the EFI, new tank with a fuel pump inside, lines, filter, clamps, etc. Is there anything else you can think of?View attachment 1715176672

A weld in o2 sensor bung if your exhaust doesn't have one. The one that come with it I think won't do over 2 inch exhaust.

I added one of these just to make sure it vented properly.
Tanks Inc. Remote Rollover Vent Valves VVR

I personally would rather/plan on running hard line the length of the car, even though I know the hose is up to the task. I dont like droopy looking stuff and have run enough PVC pipe to know that over time, I dont care how many clamps you put on it, "if it aint hard, it droops", my old boss used to say.
I have bought a bunch from Summit, but with as much as Johnny Mac has contributed here, I plan on giving him a ring when I'm ready. He has been helpful to me already, both at Blueprint & when he was with Pace, & I'm not even a customer yet Line & fittings are priced pretty good at Speedway, & their shipping has been good as well.

I personally would rather/plan on running hard line the length of the car, even though I know the hose is up to the task. I dont like droopy looking stuff and have run enough PVC pipe to know that over time, I dont care how many clamps you put on it, "if it aint hard, it droops", my old boss used to say.
I have bought a bunch from Summit, but with as much as Johnny Mac has contributed here, I plan on giving him a ring when I'm ready. He has been helpful to me already, both at Blueprint & when he was with Pace, & I'm not even a customer yet Line & fittings are priced pretty good at Speedway, & their shipping has been good as well.

Or, u could spend a few bucks more, and get a kit w/ absolutely everything in it u need. All else would be just tailoring it to ur car.

You will also need a compatible distributor if you don't already have one.

PRO SERIES 2 WIRE DISTRIBUTOR | MOPAR SB 273-360 | V8 ENGINE | BLACK CAP

I also carry the sniper if you wouldn't mind giving a site sponsor a go.
EFI KITS

I have sold, installed, and supported a ton of these. Happy to help with any questions.

Don' forget the adjustable rotor also if you are doing timing control.

MSD PHASABLE ROTOR FOR PRO-SERIES BILLET DISTRIBUTORS

I'm not sure I'll be able to do timing control. I already have an MSD Ready-to-Run distributor and would rather not change it.

I'm not sure I'll be able to do timing control. I already have an MSD Ready-to-Run distributor and would rather not change it.
you can leave that in place and run in fuel only. no problem with that! keep me in mind when you go to order the sniper please :)

-
Back