TCI Auto 111100 transmission

-

Achill

Reaction score
Hi,

Have a Dart 1967 with the new TCI 111100 and just after 100 miles I've noticed fluid leakage. How can I find the rebuild kit? is it sealing rings that I need? any hint how to match the kit and my transmission?

So if you're sure you haven't overfilled the transmission and it's leaking out of the front pump area it would either be the front seal on the pump or if it's coming off the front passenger side it could be the dipstick tube.

So if you're sure you haven't overfilled the transmission and it's leaking out of the front pump area it would either be the front seal on the pump or if it's coming off the front passenger side it could be the dipstick tube.
that I understand, the question is how to find the exact front seal for my TCI transmission? any idea on the part number?

• A/TRANS SEAL, FRONT PUMP TO CONVERTER
Part #: ATP 18452
Line: NAPA Automatic Transmission Parts

Vehicle Info Required to Guarantee Fit
Download
Online Price (USD):
$7.29/Each

AutoZone O'Reilly's Napa Carquest any of those places will have the seals for a 727.

Before I go drop in that transmission to put a front seal in it I would loosen the four converter bolts and put a socket an a breaker bar on the front harmonic balancer bolt and turn the engine over a couple of turns and then tighten those bolts back up and see if that doesn't cure the leak.

• A/TRANS SEAL, FRONT PUMP TO CONVERTER
Part #: ATP 18452
Line: NAPA Automatic Transmission Parts

Vehicle Info Required to Guarantee Fit
Download
Online Price (USD):
$7.29/Each

AutoZone O'Reilly's Napa Carquest any of those places will have the seals for a 727.
thanks a lot!!!

-
Back