FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Pretty exciting things coming together

imagejpeg_0(5).jpg

imagejpeg_0(4).jpg

20220819_144058(1).jpg

20220819_144058.jpg

imagejpeg_0(2).jpg

You can put it in my 67 Dart GT as a test mule Then we could compare it to the Hensley 499" in my GTS, Joe

@Johnny Mac Is that Whipple going to fit under the hood of 60's/70's Mopar?
I would think so. We can use solid works files with scans. Cool thing Is we can overlay scans and see where it pops out vs a BBm, or SBM. I have seen hellcat engines swapped into our old cars. This has the same basic footprint as the hellcat blower. Seen magnusons in darts also.

Last edited:
I would think so. We can use solid works files with scans. Cool thing Is we can overlay scans and see where it pops out vs a BBm, or SBM. I have seen hellcat engines swapped into our old cars. This has the same basic footprint as the hellcat blower. Seen magnusons in darts also.
I see that MMX and Don Schumacher Racing are making crate Hemis with WHipples. I like MMX's offering because they use an OEM Demon long block from Mopar as their base. Do you guys do the same? What is done differently between the OEM and your long block? Will you have the intercooler available?
I am pretty interested and may make the moves to put a Hemi in a 70 'cuda. I have an LA engine built by IMM & depending on timeline of the 'cuda's body and paint I may sell it and go the Hemi route.

I see that MMX and Don Schumacher Racing are making crate Hemis with WHipples. I like MMX's offering because they use an OEM Demon long block from Mopar as their base. Do you guys do the same? What is done differently between the OEM and your long block? Will you have the intercooler available?
I am pretty interested and may make the moves to put a Hemi in a 70 'cuda. I have an LA engine built by IMM & depending on timeline of the 'cuda's body and paint I may sell it and go the Hemi route.
The basis of our engine is a Hellcat/Demon NEW Block, but we primarily build strokers, so we build it as a complete BluePrint Engine, and not just adding a blower or intake on a stock chrysler longblock. So ours would have a BluePrint Manufactured rotating assembly, all forged of course. The foundry is the same one used by other high performance brand name cranks...that may start with C, or S... only we machine/balance them ourselves. we also dyno every engine we build, have a 30 month warranty, etc. The Gen III game is a new one for us, but we're unique in the fact we're a 40 year old company, manufacture from scratch, 100 engines a day, nearly 400,000 lifetime. We use all 100% new components on the hemi, make it 426 CID, etc. I'd invite you to check out our plant tour video and see what an operation we have going here. Happy to answer any questions I can. I'm our resident Hemi/Mopar guy, and the Product Director / Shareholder of the company. I own 5 late model hemi vehicles, and my only non hemi vehicle is my 74, 408 dart. My dad retired from Chrysler, so I am very passionate about this offering, and keeping BluePrint in the Mopar game/ helping you guys as much as I can.

it's a bit long, but very cool

Well I wouldn’t call it crap, lol. I just don’t see myself doing a Gen3 swap anytime soon. I’d go Gen2 with an alloy block. But glad the stuff is available for others. Gen3 swap the world, as the LS boys say it.

Really Cool stuff Jonny. Thanks for giving Mopar guys another option. I'm building a 3G swapped A body with a stock 6.4. If I ever outgrow it this is definitely a great way to upgrade...

That's cool, but where's the stroked 400 or 383. I think there's still a million or so blocks out there, every barn has at least one 383 core. lol

We launched it at Sema! sales team is taking Pre orders on it! give them a call if you want to be one of the first 40!

How much?
$13499
Longblock 426 stroker. Hellcat Block. 100% brand new. 100% forged. Dyno Tested. 600+ HP 525 Ft lbs.

$16599
Complete engine with holley EFI any everything to run,

$18499
Above plus billet pulley kit with alternator, A/C, P/S, etc,

Supercharged version with holley EFI. 825/750

on and up to packages with the transmissions attached.

Not too far off from our LS427 engines, and thousands less than some others selling 500 horse 392's built from core 5.7 blocks.

I'm not going to go super in depth until we have these closer to being on the website, but they were announced at SEMA, and can be put on Order with a deposit.

$13499
Longblock 426 stroker. Hellcat Block. 100% brand new. 100% forged. Dyno Tested. 600+ HP 525 Ft lbs.

$16599

$18499

Not too far off from our LS427 engines, and thousands less than some others selling 500 horse 392's built from core 5.7 blocks.

I'm not going to go super in depth until we have these closer to being on the website, but they were announced at SEMA, and can be put on Order with a deposit.
Impressive.

$13499

$16599

$18499

So much want!

Actually a great value considering what it would cost, even if you used a 1/2 wore out junkyard motor and changed the intake, oil pan, cam, accessory drive etc etc...... Adds up crazy fast and you have less power, less reliability, no warranty..

Just curious if the OEM 6.4 intake was ever in consideration. I assume the Holley intake is easier to source new, but wondering if the OEM intake gives up much.

Cool stuff, glad to hear you announced it at SEMA. I was wondering if it had gotten delayed or something since I didn't hear anything about it.

Just curious if the OEM 6.4 intake was ever in consideration. I assume the Holley intake is easier to source new, but wondering if the OEM intake gives up much.

Cool stuff, glad to hear you announced it at SEMA. I was wondering if it had gotten delayed or something since I didn't hear anything about it.
If they had a non variable runner version i would have considered it, but by the time you buy all the factory rails and hold downs, and intake, I think it was more, and Chryslers OE parts supply is less reliable than aftermarket. I don't recall if the terminator can activate the runner valve or not, but that would have been another complication. We will probably make /source our own intake in the future.

-
Back