test

-
ace ventura all righty then.gif

I can't ignore this! It's a test. I love tests. I was a really good test taker in school. I had my motor oil tested. Even had my children tested. I run diagnostic tests on crap that ain't even broke. I sent myself for a drug test at work. I have the test of the EBS playing on an endless loop. I even use to use hi-test in my cars. I do love tests!

It's hard to "ignore" a post that has "test" as the title. But I will do my best to ignore everything that will be posted on this thread.......................................................NOT!!:rofl:
That would be like me saying "Don't read this!!"

My mother had me tested at a young age- Joey did you pass or are you in a nice white coat like I was for 6 years?

Last edited:
If Joey really wanted everyone to ignore this thread he would have disabled the "Alert" function for this particular thread. Now I get an "Alert" every time somebody posts a comment on a thread that I'm supposed to ignore!!!:mob::mad::elmer: As you can see I'm 'Not" ignoring the thread...NOT SORRY!!

I don’t know what the test was @Joeychgo , but now I have a notification box for upcoming car shows and event pinned to the upper right cutting all thread views and images to half size.

69C28449-4657-4F9E-8C3B-CA7A48D7A2DE.png

Wait what??? Joey is not being tested?
Oh no, he can't be ignored, he must be tested now!:lol:

Must have got my tablet wet. The screen shrunk.
Big space over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-
Back