Th' 'ell I doin' up at 3:30AM?

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Yeh. I know, it 's FIVE 30 now, but I woke up, and finally GOT up at 3:30 Big bowl 'o blueberries, a piece of toast, boiled egg, orange juice, and still workin' on the big bug o' tea..........

I'll get the same way if something's on my mind. Can only toss n turn for so long then I'm up. Big bowl of blueberries sounds good! I sprinkle them on my plain Jane cheerios(diabetic)

I get it, I wake up at least 10 maybe 15 times a night tried melatonin and other over-the-counter remedies really don't work for me I can go right to sleep but then wake up every hour or so maybe more anything disturbs me,my wife and I haven't been able to sleep together for a couple of years it really sucks. I use Ambien occasionally but have to be careful because I find it really makes me not think sharp at work. Also it makes me crave sweets in the middle of the night and I will eat things and not even remember it till I see the bowl or wrapper around my bed. A couple nights ago I tripped and hit the ground I don't remember what I tripped over a piece of furniture I guess but I remember falling and felt lucky I really didn't hurt myself.

I get it, I wake up at least 10 maybe 15 times a night tried melatonin and other over-the-counter remedies really don't work for me I can go right to sleep but then wake up every hour or so maybe more anything disturbs me,my wife and I haven't been able to sleep together for a couple of years it really sucks. I use Ambien occasionally but have to be careful because I find it really makes me not think sharp at work. Also it makes me crave sweets in the middle of the night and I will eat things and not even remember it till I see the bowl or wrapper around my bed. A couple nights ago I tripped and hit the ground I don't remember what I tripped over a piece of furniture I guess but I remember falling and felt lucky I really didn't hurt myself.
Hey Brother, Be Careful, Please? I know you don't know me, and it ain't my place to say that.... but I mean it.

Hey Brother, Be Careful, Please? I know you don't know me, and it ain't my place to say that.... but I mean it.
Thanks man, I don't talk about it much who wants to hear it right! But I can feel it wearing on me. I really try to take care of myself within reason and feel I'm doing pretty good for my age but this one's kind of kicking my butt. I try to figure it out but I really haven't got a solution yet. Not trying to steal a thread I just understand!

Have yal tried marijuana?
Not necessarily smoking it.
I have a good friend who is a fire chief. He can't stand on his feet for more than 3 or 4 hours. Can't sleep at night as his feet hurt.
Doctors gave him medications and they just messed with him, similar to what I see above with some really weird psychological issues.
I gave him some weed lotion. He can now stand for 10 hours and sleeps fine over night. With only rubbing in a little lotion on his feet a few times a day. No more than twice.
I know an older lady, 70's. Never was around weed. Against it as most older folks are as they lived through the propaganda. She takes one vapor puff at night and can now sleep fine all night.
My accountant was an insomniac. Couldn't sleep more than 3 hours for most of his life. Once this became legal, he would take a puff of vapor just before bed and he has now lost 80 pounds, sleeps 8 hours a night and can now focus on his accounting business for 10 plus hours a day. He used to only be able to put in 4 hours at a time. It has changed his life entirely. His business has exploded since he can now focus on work properly.
I'm not suggesting, "getting high", but using this product to the extent before you get to the "high" level.
My wife uses thc oil for her arthritis. Makes a world of difference to her.
Marijuana is not evil. I have seen it actually help people since it became legal here.
By far, the greatest use for weed is for sleeping.
Yal might try it out. Just order yourself some vapors or lotion and have it delivered in the mail.
You will sleep again. Throughout the night.

Have yal tried marijuana?
Not necessarily smoking it.
I have a good friend who is a fire chief. He can't stand on his feet for more than 3 or 4 hours. Can't sleep at night as his feet hurt.
Doctors gave him medications and they just messed with him, similar to what I see above with some really weird psychological issues.
I gave him some weed lotion. He can now stand for 10 hours and sleeps fine over night. With only rubbing in a little lotion on his feet a few times a day. No more than twice.
I know an older lady, 70's. Never was around weed. Against it as most older folks are as they lived through the propaganda. She takes one vapor puff at night and can now sleep fine all night.
My accountant was an insomniac. Couldn't sleep more than 3 hours for most of his life. Once this became legal, he would take a puff of vapor just before bed and he has now lost 80 pounds, sleeps 8 hours a night and can now focus on his accounting business for 10 plus hours a day. He used to only be able to put in 4 hours at a time. It has changed his life entirely. His business has exploded since he can now focus on work properly.
I'm not suggesting, "getting high", but using this product to the extent before you get to the "high" level.
My wife uses thc oil for her arthritis. Makes a world of difference to her.
Marijuana is not evil. I have seen it actually help people since it became legal here.
By far, the greatest use for weed is for sleeping.
Yal might try it out. Just order yourself some vapors or lotion and have it delivered in the mail.
You will sleep again. Throughout the night.
I know weeds not evil I grew up in Oregon in the seventies LOL actually a great part of our culture pretty much. I have a class a CDL and have to be very careful with any product that has THC. But I'm willing to try anything. I do suffer with a lot of hand pain from years of hard labor that I believe is contributing to my sleeping disorder. I started taking Ibuprofen before I go to bed and I think it's helping the pain during the night it has given me a small bit of relief.

I know weeds not evil I grew up in Oregon in the seventies LOL actually a great part of our culture pretty much. I have a class a CDL and have to be very careful with any product that has THC. But I'm willing to try anything. I do suffer with a lot of hand pain from years of hard labor that I believe is contributing to my sleeping disorder. I started taking Ibuprofen before I go to bed and I think it's helping the pain during the night it has given me a small bit of relief.

You can now purchase CBD lotions that will help. They are not quite as good as the THC/CBD products but even still, I know folks who have cdl's and only use the cbd products. You can't be fired for cbd. It's worth a try. IB's aren't good for you long term. Especially if you are using them every night.

I'm not a doctor. That's my disclaimer.

I have been a marijuana cultivator for something like 30 years.
I've done both illegal, back before 2014 and legal after. I grew marijuana legally for parents who had children with major seizure problems. I found that instead of growing marijuana for money value and taking money value away from the cartel's, that I actually did a tremendous amount of good for people who moved to Colorado due to federal laws. When your child has 30 seizures a day and I can give you an oil that you rub literally two drops onto your child's foot and they have maybe 1 seizure a day, you would move to Colorado also. Federal laws mean nothing when it comes to the health of your child.
I am no longer involved in commercial growing as Phillip Morris has indeed cornered the market and is working their hands into every aspect of marijuana.

I could go on and on and on with people's success of using marijuana oils and tinctures for sleep and pain relief. I've known hundreds of people personally.
Pills aren't the answers. Big Pharma is not either. Every sleep pill has side effects.
Again, I'm no doctor, but I've not seen anyone have side effects from the thc rubs and vapors. When used for sleep of course. If you want side effects, then take a few extra puffs and you will get high. totally different use.

I'm not a doctor. That's my disclaimer.

I have been a marijuana cultivator for something like 30 years.
I've done both illegal, back before 2014 and legal after. I grew marijuana legally for parents who had children with major seizure problems. I found that instead of growing marijuana for money value and taking money value away from the cartel's, that I actually did a tremendous amount of good for people who moved to Colorado due to federal laws. When your child has 30 seizures a day and I can give you an oil that you rub literally two drops onto your child's foot and they have maybe 1 seizure a day, you would move to Colorado also. Federal laws mean nothing when it comes to the health of your child.
I am no longer involved in commercial growing as Phillip Morris has indeed cornered the market and is working their hands into every aspect of marijuana.

I could go on and on and on with people's success of using marijuana oils and tinctures for sleep and pain relief. I've known hundreds of people personally.
Pills aren't the answers. Big Pharma is not either. Every sleep pill has side effects.
Again, I'm no doctor, but I've not seen anyone have side effects from the thc rubs and vapors. When used for sleep of course. If you want side effects, then take a few extra puffs and you will get high. totally different use.
Actually my doctor suggested the products that you mentioned, I respect her opinion very much and consider her to be a knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. thank you for your opinions.

Had three teeth pulled and implant put in on Wednesday. Not much sleep, stoped the pain med a and started taking the Tylenol Extra Strength. Taking naps helps but I’ve found myself waking around 3:30am. Went to a cruise yesterday at Freddie’s. Had one of their burgers which was pretty good. Back to the pudding this morning.

-
Back