Thanks for the acceptance to FABO

-

tgivanoff

Reaction score
This is my new baby, 1972. I owned a 71Demon in 1972 while I was in the military. This one is an ongoing game of adding parts that are missing and fixing this and that.. I think this site will be very helpful in fixing up the missing and broken ...

20220910_124414.jpg

20220531_172351.jpg

NICE! What did you do in the Military? I was in the Navy for 6 as an electronics tech, fixed GCA RADAR and TACAN, ended up at NAS Miramar for FOUR years!!

Beautiful ride, doesnt look like it needs much! Another welcome from the motor city.

NICE! What did you do in the Military? I was in the Navy for 6 as an electronics tech, fixed GCA RADAR and TACAN, ended up at NAS Miramar for FOUR years!!
I was in the Air Force. I worked on nuclear missiles call Minuteman 111 in Wyoming for 4 years from 72 to 76. I was an EMT, electro Mechanical technician. Our group said it stood for every Motherf***** Thing. Our group worked on most all of the support equipment and the missile too. It was great work but life changed and I got tired of just making it by on 2500 a year. So by by usaf.

Welcome to FABO from a fellow Air Force veteran. I'm a little younger than you though. Served 1984-2005 as a ground radio maintenance tech and recruiter.

Beautiful car!!

I was in the Air Force. I worked on nuclear missiles call Minuteman 111 in Wyoming for 4 years from 72 to 76. I was an EMT, electro Mechanical technician. Our group said it stood for every Motherf***** Thing. Our group worked on most all of the support equipment and the missile too. It was great work but life changed and I got tired of just making it by on 2500 a year. So by by usaf.
Thank you and Thank you for your service. I look forward to learning much about these 50 plus year old relics. As I remember back then I spent quite a bit of time under the hood just keeping it running. It was normal back then to replace the new fangled voltage regulator or starter motor or adjusting the distributor points every 1500 miles or even taking it out to the interstate to knock off some of the carbon from the pistons by backing it off and accelerating very fast on occasions. Man, those were the days. Took it all in stride being an owner of a Dodge....

Which red is that? (Or is it orange?) That's a beautiful Demon. When was it upgraded to large bolt pattern wheels?

Thank you and Thank you for your service. I look forward to learning much about these 50 plus year old relics. As I remember back then I spent quite a bit of time under the hood just keeping it running. It was normal back then to replace the new fangled voltage regulator or starter motor or adjusting the distributor points every 1500 miles or even taking it out to the interstate to knock off some of the carbon from the pistons by backing it off and accelerating very fast on occasions. Man, those were the days. Took it all in stride being an owner of a Dodge....
Hey! I'm a 50-plus year old relic.... LOL
Nowadays you can put an electronic distributor and a one wire alternator and a mini starter out of a modern Dodge Magnum and have all that stuff under wraps..
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest...

-
Back