Thanks guys!

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Finally got my *** to the post office this week. A couple things there waiting for me. Gonna steam off that scat sticker too!
I'm not a hot wheels collector but I noticed a King Cuda and a notchback in a thread on here. I commented I would buy if someone would get for me. Cars came as freebies from 74 DART' and j par sent me a card with stickers and $$ for mudflats I sent him
Thanks @74 DART' and @j par !
The little things that can make your day!
Much appreciated fellas!
:thumbsup:

20191012_091054.jpg

20191012_091105.jpg

20191012_091100.jpg

Finally got my *** to the post office this week. A couple things there waiting for me. Gonna steam off that scat sticker too!
I'm not a hot wheels collector but I noticed a King Cuda and a notchback in a thread on here. I commented I would buy if someone would get for me. Cars came as freebies from 74 DART' and j par sent me a card with stickers and $$ for mudflats I sent him
Thanks @74 DART' and @j par !
The little things that can make your day!
Much appreciated fellas!

View attachment 1715407236

View attachment 1715407237

View attachment 1715407238
No problem. Happy to send them. Glad they made it to you!

It would have been cool of you to send one, but you sent 2 AND the notch, so thank you! I will pay it forward.
Wife laughed when I opened them, she knew they were going in my Mopar display.
No problem. Happy to send them. Glad they made it to you!

It would have been cool of you to send one, but you sent 2 AND the notch, so thank you! I will pay it forward.
Wife laughed when I opened them, she knew they were going in my Mopar display.
Well you got 2 because the wife and I were shopping at Walmart and I stopped by the toy isle to look for the Kuda. My wife asked what I was looking for and explained to her what I was doing. She looked in one area and I in another. We both found what I think was the last 2 in the store so I grabbed both. The gold notch u saw was a couple years old so can’t find those in the store. So I sent one from my little collection!

-
Back